Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Slaver Needs a First Victim

What I have in mind for this is a little less conventional. This is supposed to be an earlier part of my character's career, so he won't be near as emotionally hardened to the idea of slavery just yet. What I'm looking for is also a bit of a potential romance-type plot, where He comes to care for one particular slave whom he's abducted (If this is the route you're interested in taking then I'd like to say he's only going to be romantically inclined with females), and either sets them loose, hardens his heart and sells them, or keeps them as a companion/henchperson.

It's a simple idea, mostly meant to get my feet wet regarding this type of RP. Get him a companion and/or start off his slaving career.

Let's have her be released after a bit...but be warned: she will be very hard to catch.

Well, let's write that off also as part of his lack of experience. This is supposed to be early in his career. So, just to clarify, the plan is he catches her, after a while, and maybe a few close calls they become "Friends" of some sort or another, at least enough to watch each other's backs in a fight. Then after a few adventures he sets her loose. Sound good to you?

Also, can you link me a pic of your character? And how do you feel about him using a collar to keep her under control in the early stages of her "confinement"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom