Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Slave, A Slaver, A Friend.

The frozen tundra planet of Hoth. It was quite the inhospitable place, which is probably why it had served the Rebellion against the First Galactic Empire so long ago. It was slightly more populated now, little pockets of civilizations hiding among the ice. But that wasn't why he was there. He'd been hunting a particular quarry for a while. A togruta girl, who appeared to be nearing womanhood. He wasn't quite comfortable with selling children, but based on her appearance, she was no child. But also she clearly wasn't an easy quarry to get. He'd shot her ship down over the planet, and landed near the crash site, with the intent to capture any survivors. He brought two rifles, one for long range one for close range, twin pistols and three knives. Along with a pouch of shock-collars to control whomever had been aboard.

So there he was, gazing out into the snow with a pair of binoculars, looking at the ship's wreckage, looking for any sign of life.

Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Kuxirra had crashed on Hoth after being shot down by Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal and was now using part of the wreckage as shelter. The Padawan had no idea what the man had in mind, believing he was a bounty hunter sent by Dr. Veinstein to bring her back. She made her way out of the makeshift shelter and started picking through the wreckage, searching for anything of use, perhaps a heater or rations. At least she had a parka...

There! She was looking through wreckage, and within shooting distance, at least with his sniper rifle. Dropping onto his front and setting up his rifle he adjusted the scope and put her in his crosshairs. Then he loaded the stun mag, and took aim. Unlucky for him, he hadn't the experience of a truly hardened sniper, and this was a respectable distance he was shooting over. He pulled the trigger, and his gun kicked back into his shoulder. the stun bullet flew, and missed it's mark by half a foot. Striking the snow several feet behind her. He cursed and cocked the gun for a second shot if he got the opportunity.

(you're fine. I get notifications anyway)
Kuxirra sensed the bolt coming and dove out of the way, looking in the direction it had come from. "You're gonna have to do better than that!" The Togruta shouted to Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal as she grabbed a pack of rations and ran for her shelter.

(you're fine. I get notifications anyway)
Kuxirra sensed the bolt coming and dove out of the way, looking in the direction it had come from. "You're gonna have to do better than that!" The Togruta shouted to Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal as she grabbed a pack of rations and ran for her shelter.

Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri dodged out of the bolt's trajectory. Not that she needed to. His shot flew wide anyway, so her dodge was completely unnecessary. Her shout to him didn't reach his ears, he was too far away to hear her. But he did see her run to cover, his second stun-bolt also missing by a few inches. He picked up his rifle and moved in closer. It was time to find another vantage point.

After putting the rations in her shelter, Kuxirra went back to the wreckage in search of a heat source. Eventually, she found one and brought it back to her shelter, seeing Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal waiting for her. The Togruta bared her teeth, fangs showing, and crouched in a fighting stance, phrik quarterstaff held firmly in both hands as she put down the heater. "Who are you?"

After putting the rations in her shelter, Kuxirra went back to the wreckage in search of a heat source. Eventually, she found one and brought it back to her shelter, seeing Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal waiting for her. The Togruta bared her teeth, fangs showing, and crouched in a fighting stance, phrik quarterstaff held firmly in both hands as she put down the heater. "Who are you?"

@Kuxirra was left unanswered. He already had his close range rifle in hand, and he wasted no time it taking a shot, even before she was done talking. evidently he wasn't frightened of her. He did however spy the lightsaber she carried. This was going to be a lot harder than he first thought. Even so he committed to hunting her, he had to follow through. Besides, a jedi might be worth even more if sold to the Sith, and her lightsaber would certainly fetch a nice price, or maybe he'd keep it, it would be an interesting weapon to use.

The first shot, undoubtedly, would probably miss or be deflected. So he would swiftly line up a second and third shot, ready to leap away if need be. He was even prepared to grab one of his pistols, or maybe both should she get too close.

Kuxirra doesn't have a lightsaber lol
When Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal shot him again he raised his staff to dodge and dodge the other. "I'm sorry," she said, touching the stick on her wrist, hoping it would knock the explosives out of her hand.
April Fool's!
Here's the actual thing:
As Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal shot at her again, she brought her quarterstaff up to deflect it and dodged the second. "I apologize in advance," she said, thwacking his wrists with her quarterstaff, hoping to knock the blasters out of his hands.

Kuxirra doesn't have a lightsaber lol
When Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal shot him again he raised his staff to dodge and dodge the other. "I'm sorry," she said, touching the stick on her wrist, hoping it would knock the explosives out of her hand.
April Fool's!
Here's the actual thing:
As Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal shot at her again, she brought her quarterstaff up to deflect it and dodged the second. "I apologize in advance," she said, thwacking his wrists with her quarterstaff, hoping to knock the blasters out of his hands.

(Wow, well that explains why there was blurry text behind it all XD nice going. I was genuinely confused for a good couple of minutes!)

He'd catch the quarterstaff with his gun, and would kick at her stomach with his foot. If she was knocked back, he'd follow up with another shot. If not he'd try to step away, and also take another shot.

Kuxirra cleared his throat when Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal kicked him and threw him. He couldn't escape the lightning and fell to the ground, unconscious.
Kuxirra grunted as Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal kicked her, getting knocked back. She couldn't dodge the stun bolt that hit her, and she fell to the ground, unconscious.

(that was a little easier than I thought it'd be. I thought you said she'd be a challenge. I thought there'd be a lengthy hunt across the tundra, her ducking a few more long-range shots. Oh well. I guess I shouldn't complain. :] )

She was unconscious, good. It wouldn't last more than an hour or maybe an hour and a half, but that was still plenty of time for him to secure his quarry. He brought out one of the collars he'd brought with him for the purpose of subduing whomever he caught, it was black and made from durasteel with a few minor gadgets on it. One of which was a semi-advanced adjustment system, which fitted the collar to the wearer almost perfectly, second was the shock function, just enough to hurt and incapacitate, but not enough to damage the wearer. Lastly the typical leash-anchor, a simple, small loop on one side of the collar for attaching a chain or a leash of some kind to it.
a4164f032a67ae0d3f0297df52351fe0--titanium-wedding-bands-wedding-band-rings.jpg

Of course, seeing her skill he didn't take many chances, what he did was he took a pair of binders from his bag and bound her hands behind her, then he took her quarterstaff, maybe he would keep it, it would be a useful thing in tight situations and certainly multi-purpose. So he brought her back to his ship, slung over his shoulder. She'd wake up probably around the time that he was securing her in one of his hidden storage compartments.

Last edited:
(to be fair, she crashed and was cold)
Kuxirra woke and muttered a curse under her breath as Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal began putting her into a storage compartment. "Let me go!" She said, kicking at him. For someone so small, she sure was strong.

(I suppose so. Oh well.)

The kick hit him in his gut, it did hurt quite a bit and it knocked the wind out of him. While he was recovering he pressed a button on what appeared to be a controller on his belt, and her collar would shock her painfully.

Once his breath was back he said, "the less you resist the less painful this will be."

As Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal shocked her, Kuxirra glared at him. "I'm not going back." She spat. "Tell Dr. Veinstein I'm not his property anymore. I'm Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri, not Subject 643." The Togruta continued kicking. "I don't want to hurt you, believe me, but I'm not going back to the lab."

"It's nice to meet you Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri , but you mistake my intentions, if only slightly." He gave her a second, stronger shock. "I know nothing of this Doctor. I'm a humble slaver and nothing more. Most likely you'll be sold to some pervert on tattooine or in a pirates den."

Once she'd been shocked enough to be unable to cause him harm he'd finish securing her hands.

Kuxirra growled as Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal shocked her again, and after a bit, she stopped struggling, deciding to save her energy for another time. The Togruta glared at him as he continued his work, a fierce fire burning in her blue eyes.

He chuckled at her rage. "Being angry won't do you any favours, slave. Do as your told and don't cause trouble, and I'll be sure to sell you to someone who takes care of their slaves. If you're difficult, I'll sell you to a Hutt, and you'll be nothing more than a toy for them. Your choice."

"Oh, I'm behaving," Kuxirra said. "I know for a fact I could easily get out of these cuffs. And I'm no slave." The girl had a dangerous gleam in her eyes, as if she were about ready to rip Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal limb from limb.

Although all her body language indicated rage, if one were Force-sensitive, they would sense an eerie calm.

"Oh, I'm behaving," Kuxirra said. "I know for a fact I could easily get out of these cuffs. And I'm no slave." The girl had a dangerous gleam in her eyes, as if she were about ready to rip Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal limb from limb.

Although all her body language indicated rage, if one were Force-sensitive, they would sense an eerie calm.

"If you say so." He said with a shrug. "But belief doesn't change reality."

He left her there, and went to his ship's cockpit. Then she'd hear the droning whine of engines. They were off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom