Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skype Politics and RP.

Lilith brings up another great point. Not every faction skype has every member so not everyone is in the know. I prefer to do as much possible on the board so that information is public. It makes it easier, heaven forbid, staff ever has to get involved because all the information is readily available to them. Same with PMs, I'd rather just do it on the board. I use skype, mostly, for playing games and hanging out with long time friends.

Skype politics?

Heh.

You lot all know I never engage in anything resembling politics on Skype.

All I do is insult people, make stupid statements and contradict myself at regular points--

Hang on a mo.

@[member="Selena Halcyon"]

I've also taken to that and put everything possible in OOC or IC on the AoL boards as well, you are right its the only way to go, being open to get feedback while doing it. That is who we are about to hit, why, where, how can we improve it, or what should we aim to do long term.

Still I find skype invaluable in contacting many people at once OOC about something too, especially when you need to speak to both sides about a plot that is about to take place. I drop the OOC thread here, then drop the links in skype too to get some feedback.

IC alliances though need to be rp'd out IC imho, even if its done in a private thread behind closed doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom