Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion SJO Victory at Yurb

4-80c584b6bcdb6b32783a66cf07143a4a.gif

SJO Victory
On the desert dunes of Yurb, in an intergalactic stand, the defendants turned the tides and forced the Bryn'daul onslaught back.

The planet remains protected. For the first time, the galaxy sees an answer to this intergalactic threat.

Collaboration.

Thank you to everyone that participated. This narrative would not have been possible without all your faces showing up and putting in the work. I'm proud of the story we told, as Bryn, SJO, OPA, GA, CIS, and everyone large or small. The community vibes we made were on point.

Keep making those stories.

header7.png

Caedyn Arenais

C
What a win for the Silver Jedi Concord ;)

Big Ups to our allies, it was awesome to see the Galactic Alliance, the Confederacy and the Outer Planets Alliance coming to our assistance. I really loved seeing the Lightside Factions having each others backs.

Massive props to the Bryn'adul who put up one hell of a war-front. Some truly monstrous enemy forces that we had to try to repel. It was quite the intense Invasion and I really enjoyed myself.

To all involved, you're all awesome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom