Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith within the pits of the Underworld!

Hello there! With the start of the new Underworld era I feel the itch to play. Following a path similar to Darth Maul, the Fallen Knight known as Jin Kyrel seeks a different kind of power. Far from the holy wars of the Maw and the new Sith rising in them. Jin now looks to the lawless Outer Rim where power and glory hides!

So what I’m looking here is getting the former Imp Knight into the nitty and gritty of the criminal underworld, even if that means joining a syndicate to rise to the very top. Could play a cat and mouse story of where much of the crime lords are suspicious of a Sith setting his sights where scum and villainy only dwells.

If anyone is open for recruitment, or is interested of having a darker power play a role within the blood and greed I am very much open! Now who’s up to get rich? Open to any role there is for a dark sider such as myself! Could even ally with a shadowy Sith Lord who has similar goals… possibilities are endless!

Hello there! With the start of the new Underworld era I feel the itch to play. Following a path similar to Darth Maul, the Fallen Knight known as Jin Kyrel seeks a different kind of power. Far from the holy wars of the Maw and the new Sith rising in them. Jin now looks to the lawless Outer Rim where power and glory hides!

So what I’m looking here is getting the former Imp Knight into the nitty and gritty of the criminal underworld, even if that means joining a syndicate to rise to the very top. Could play a cat and mouse story of where much of the crime lords are suspicious of a Sith setting his sights where scum and villainy only dwells.

If anyone is open for recruitment, or is interested of having a darker power play a role within the blood and greed I am very much open! Now who’s up to get rich? Open to any role there is for a dark sider such as myself! Could even ally with a shadowy Sith Lord who has similar goals… possibilities are endless!
Ok so, so far I noticed mostly opposition has been offered. Which is perfectly fine, I'm even in with the Elysium Empire so I could toss Regel my chiss agent at you if you felt like it.

But I'll still toss in some potential characters. Or some ones that just haven't hit that point yet. Just give me a bit, I think it best I do it via pm or discord because I do tend to go on for a bit and don't want to fill up your thread too much lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom