Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith vs Mandalorians Invasion

Indeed, and I would like to thank all of you Sith, as I think I have proven myself enough that Kyr is bloodied. Hey, what do you think of cutting off my arm Moridin, leave him to rot while you go kill the governor or whatever? It would help him get on his technological side with a robotic arm. Or do you think the character is better as is?

Well i did say he was holding a lightsaber hilt. They look exactly identical and ive used it in several other threads. Besides that he carried two actual lightsabers and a Sith Sword that can split into two separate swords...in case you wanna know.

Yeah, I tried to look for you profile but couldn't find it. But yeah, I don't usually follow galactic events or the likes. Those are usually too fast paced for me to digest and enjoy. But yeah, basically I over looked your arsenal completely

All you have to do is ask and ill pretty much tell you anything about Moridin. Also ive never posted his profile because his history is REALLY long(transferred from another board). its really bad i know but im legit still working on it :/

To be fair, at the time i didn't mean to do it. I was getting ready to zap an uppity apprentice and she broke the glass to an underwater nursery and...welll you know how that stuff goes.

Afterwards she went a little bit crazy though so that was entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom