Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith vs Mandalorians Invasion

2. Both factions must have a minimum of 5 members per side. If either faction cannot meet this requirement within 72 hours of the beginning of the
invasion, that faction forfeits.

It seems to me the Mandalorians have fallen short. It's up to the Sith/Mandalorians to work out if the Sith have won, but I understand the Mandalorian faction has recently fallen into disarray.

With that said, who's the new leader of the Mandalorian faction?

I would have no problems either in taking the role of leader. and Mirta, did you not see the posts I made of it and how we need to fight? we needed you but you haven't been paying attention to the forum. At any rate, as much as I hate to admit I think that the Sith won this fight. Us Mando'a fought bravely but the Sith have a far superior force this day.

Darren Onyx

D
At least you lost with some honor. @Kaine I agree but in the end the majority vote was to invade.

Sounds to me like you Mandalorians need to knock some heads together and figure out what you're doing as a faction... Try talking to each other and voting on a new leader. I understand you've been put in a tough situation, and the Sith are taking advantage of it, so best start talking soon...

Darren Onyx

D
Well considering the fact that you and Anaya are about to wipe out the mayor or whoever it is, I say we finish them off already! No offence to you guys. You fought honorably.

The mandos fought with honor, which is too bad because I didn't :D Still it was a good fight and I can't wait for the next planet on this invasion party

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom