Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Training

Vaulkhar continued to remain silent as he focused. He saw through the force one hundred percent of the time. To him now, the world was not much different. But instead of seeing everything he'd normal see, he felt it. He could feel a large amount of power nearby, and outside of it, he could feel power all over the planet. Power he one day only hoped to achieve. Shaking his head as he focused, he cleared his throat.

"I feel a massive amount of power right in front of me. A connection to the dark side of the force I've never seen to date."

Vaulkhar knew he referred to [member="Darth Vyrassu"], but he cared not about how he stated it. At times it was better to be the ignorant acolyte, and others it was important to be the confident warrior he has recently found himself to be.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
Vyrassu opened his eyes.

that power you felt is mine, congratulations, you have now been taught enhanced force sensitivity and force vision, this will help you lock into a single source of power no matter it's location as long as you concentrate and focus hard enough.

Vyrassu felt [member=Vaulkhar]'s power grow more

Vaulkhar too opens his eyes, brow perked.

"That is all?"

He seems a little skeptical at how easy it was to learn something such as that. After multiple adventures where he has had to quite literally scour the galaxy for targets, and in some cases abducted allies, it annoyed him greatly that he could of learned such a useful skill so easily. He looked at [member="Darth Vyrassu"] with only confusion.

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu chuckled

my dear poor acolyte, you have only scratched the surface of the lesson, do you really think you would learn completely that fast?

Vyrassu amused at [member=Vaulkhar]'s skeptical words.

Rapax

R
Naga was wondering the spaceport, He had heard rumors of a powerful lord who could teach him many aspects of the force. He was in search of this lord in the hopes of learning what he can from his pool of knowledge. He will draw from any and all who can teach him and help him grow more in his evolution and he will do many things for such power as well.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu quickly sensed the new comer and ordered his troops to investigate.

Outside the ship several black armored stormtroopers stopped [member=Naga itesak]

Hold it right there, what's your purpose on this landing platform

The Imperial Shadow Troopers begin scanning the Sith and ordered him to raise his arms up for a search.

Rapax

R
Naga allowed them to search and handed them his weapons before speaking. "I am Naga Itesak of the One sith i am here searching for a sith lord to possibly learn from him." Naga said these in a respectful tone and was cooperating with the soldier that approached him. He hoped he didnt already start off on the wrong foot over wise this will hamper his plans here and he wasnt here to make enemies.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Darth Vyrassu

The Shadow Troopers take the lightsaber after searching him and order [member=Naga itesak] tofollow them into the ship where Darth Vyrassu and [member=vaulkhar] sitting at a table with a Shadow Guard on each side of the table. The Shadow Trooper hands Vyrassu the lightsaber and then they return to thier duties. Vyrassu examined the lightsaber before looking up.

what can I do for you?

Vyrassu offers the Sith back his lightsaber waiting for a response.

Kyros, a red figure clad mostly in hooded black, emerged through the entranceway of the starport, ruby eyes scanning the floor for his new master, Darth Vyrassu, a single, small bag hanging from his clenched right fist. It didn't take long for him to lock on to the Sith lord who shared his own race, within a hangar that held an impressive Interceptor. There stood two others with him, inevitably fellow apprentices and, as such, rivals. 'Secondary', he thought, entering the bay and approaching the lord, who was mid-conversation. As he reached the party of three, he caught words of the young acolyte who was speaking, supposing him to be a beginner like himself, and while he regarded both him and the other individual with a simple once-over, he acknowledged them not beyond that point. He bowed his head silently to the lord, face serious and eyes sure.

Vaulkhar sighed as he looked back and forth between the two apprentices and the Sith Lord. He cared not for such rivalries, but it was already clear these two would see him as nothing more than a target. This was one aspect of the One Sith he never understood. Everyone within this hangar was allies, yet he's made two enemies this day, just for being taught by [member="Darth Vyrassu"]. He sighed rather heavily and returned to the innards of the ship. Sitting back down at the table where he ate his breakfast, he simply drank his orange juice and began to thumb through the book of lightsaber forms in silence.

Rapax

R
Naga accepting his lightsaber back gave a respectful bow to [member="Darth Vyrassu"]. This was the first time in centurys since he laid his eyes upon a pureblooded sith. He had met the crimson race before his imprisonment in his Rakata mind prison on Tython, But he never fully learned from such a mighty and exotic species. It was nice to know that some remained even after all these years, When he spoke it was respectful in every meaning of the way " My lord I have come seeking your teachings. I have heard much about you and your prowess in the force and i wish to take the opportunity to learn from your pool of knowledge."After he said this he was silent hopeing the lord would accept his offer.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Walking through the hangar, Ballen-Ist would make his way towards the transport of [member="Darth Vyrassu"]. Through his sensing abilities, the young Pureblood felt the presence of a few others, those being [member="Vaulkhar"], [member="Naga Itesak"], and [member="Kyros Fen"]. All of which he considered weaklings, ones who would only hamper and get in the way of his training. Entering the vehicle by the boarding ramp, the young man could not help but furrow a brow as he examined the scene, surprised to find the group around a table eating breakfast.

It was an entertaining sight to say the least, one that did well to remind the Pureblood of such normal routines. He couldn't remember the last time he had eaten an energizing breakfast. Placing his packed bag upon the ground, Ballen-Ist would make his way towards the Epicanthix's seat, placing both hands upon the back rest of his chair. Though it was true that the Pureblood could not sense the intentions or thoughts of Vaulkhar, he did not doubt the fact that he was probably worried to some degree. It too was entertaining, for the Knight had every intention of making the Acolyte's training a living hell. "Greetings, Lord Vyrassu. When do we depart?" Ballen questioned.

Sensing [member="Ballen-Ist"] the moment he entered the hangar, Vaulkhar chuckled to himself. The Knight was confident in his ability to slay the Acolyte, or at least piss him off, off that the blind man was sure. Remembering the words of his new master, he decided now was a better time than ever to deal with his growing problem.

As the Sith Knight strode up behind him, Vaulkar remained calm and loose in posture. He knew the Sith Knight would pick up even the slightest of movements and as such, he did not move beyond the fall and rise of his chest in breathing. The moment his fingers were only a mere inch from his seat, he acted.

Utilizing the force his body became a blur of motion as he spun around 180° to his right. Drawing forth his lightsaber mid spin, he simultaneously kicked the chair away from him to further off-balance the Sith; or at least attempt to. His lightsaber burst forth, a burning white light illuminating the space around him as he swept it quickly, enhanced by the force, at the Sith. It flew forth towards his wrists, aiming to cut his hands clean off in one fluid motion.

Ballen-Ist had to admit, he hadn't expected retaliation so soon. It was funny, for the Pure blood had not actually done anything obvious to provoke [member="Vaulkhar"], his actions proving how desperate and threatened he felt. Taking a quick step back as the chair was kicked to the side, the Knight could not help but shake his head,f or the chair was destroyed upon impact with the wall.

Perhaps the Epicanthix was strong, though he would need more than warrior heritage to keep up with the Pureblood. Ballen-Ist was perfectly aware that [member="Darth Vyrassu"] was attempting to pit the group against each other, and he respected that. The Knight had gone through the same type of training when he was under the tutelage of the once infamous New Order's emperor. He also respected the eagerness in Vaulkhar's attack, though ultimately deemed it foolish for the Epicanthix was greatly unprepared. Allowing the dark side energy he possessed into his body, the Sith would create a thin veil of red mist upon his body, as he delved into the Force Rage technique.

Normally when used, one would fly into an uncontrollable fit of violence, however Ballen-Ist had been trained well in controlling the dark side and no problem retaining his sanity. Seeing as his hand had been elevated, the Sith would lean backwards as the high slash aimed to dismember him, missing as the Knight ducked as well. Extending a single arm forward at the end of the Acolyte's swing, Ballen attempted to form a firm grip on Vaulkhar's own wrist, in hope of making it impossible for him to use the blade anymore. With little hesitation, the Knight would pivot on his heel, flicking his arm through the air with enough strength to send the Acolyte flying. The Knight did not know how far Vyrassu wanted this to go, but if Vaulkhar did not cease his assault, things were going to get ugly. "Is that all? I'd have thought you'd attack after actually getting some training." The Sith taunted.

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu amused at the simple fight but did not tolerate fighting on his ship threw his hands up at both [member=Vaulkhar] and [member=ballen-ist] and Vyrassu threw a rather powerful blast of force lightning at them. The power behind it was not enough to kill but it was enough to cause severe pain.

ENOUGH, as much as I would like to see you rip each other apart it will not happen on my ship. There will be time for it later.

Vaulkhar twisted his wrist and reversed his grip the moment his lightsaber swung past, moving to hold it in a reverse position and thrust it downward at the reaching arm. But rather suddenly, the arching lightning slammed into his back, causing him to drop his lightsaber and stiffen all over his body. Gritting his teeth and setting his jaw, the young man refused to cry out as the pain racked his body. As the lightning eventually let up, Vaulkhar dropped down to his knees, no longer held up by stiffened joints. His hand shakily closed around his lightsaber before he slowly straightened and turned to [member="Darth Vyrassu"]. Staring the Sith Lord down momentarily, he just shook his head.

"There are many masters who would not pit their students against one another in such a manner as you have. And as such, I must respectfully bow out from your training. There are other masters within the Sith who can further my own knowledge of the Force."

Vaulkhar then turned to look upon @Ballen-Ist.

"When next we meet, do pray to whatever gods you believe in I am incapacitated. For you will die."

Turning away from them all, Vaulkhar simply strode off, twitching every so often from the jolts that still ran up his body.

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu turns to [member=Vaulkhar]

Acolyte, stop, I want you to learn what I have to offer, while I do enjoy combat as entertainment, I will not allow a knight to fight an acolyte, I believe in fair combat between people of the same faction, now if we are facing Jedi or republic troops out something like that, then it's a different story. But young acolyte, I have sensed your power, you will go on to be great and powerful, you have the will of the stars as I do. I foresee great things in your future.

Vaulkhar slowed his stride to a stop at hearing the words of [member="Darth Vyrassu"]. He turned to face the Sith Lord, brow perked up at him. He never much thought of the future. He expected to become a Sith Knight like his Master Vengeance, and stop there. He sought to be one of the greatest warriors of the Sith, capable of wiping out entire Republic battalions alone. Vaulkhar sought the life of a warrior and eventually expected to die in battle, similar to many other great warriors of the One Sith. But hearing this complicated things for the young man. He never thought much of himself as a Sith acolyte. He never thought much of his abilities with the Force. He knew very little and as such, thought his connection was weak.

"W-what did you say?"

It was clear as day how confused the young Sith was. This was the first time anyone had ever brought up any potential about him. Vengeance trained him in sword skill and basic force abilities, and that was all. He never spoke of potential. This was something he'd never expect to hear, especially from a Sith Lord such as Vyrassu.

It didn't really matter what [member="Vaulkhar"] attempted or planned to do, for the acolyte was simply weak and slow in the Knight's eyes. Even if he had reversed his grip, the only thing saving him was the interference of [member="Darth Vyrassu"]. Noticing the lightning surge forward, the Sith would quickly erect a barrier of force energy, taking the brunt of the electricity as it connected. Though, he was still slammed against the wall, surprised by the sheer momentum behind the lightning. Ballen-Ist would not take further action against the Epicanthix, for he saw him as a pathetic emotional wreck. It was quite pitiful, watching as he stuttered in confusion. "You'd do well to stick around, if you ever hope to kill me." The Knight stated, disappointed in the skill he had demonstrated thus far. Turning to look at the other Acolytes in the ship, the Pureblood would simply sneer, assuming they had been staring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom