Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Training

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
As the sun rises Darth Vyrassu is loading his belongings onto an Imperial freighter ship. Vyrassu takes a moment to look at the sunrise before walking up the ships loading ramp and into the cockpit and then back out into the lounge area. As Vyrassu sits at a table numerous Imperial Shadow Troopers are loading supplies into the ship as two Imperial Shadow guards stand on each side of Vyrassu.

[Member=Vaulkhar] [member=ballen-ist]

As the sun crested the horizon of Coruscant and began to illuminate the skies of the fair city/planet, Vaulkhar made his way towards the docking bay. As it was requested, he got up bright and early to meet the Sith Lord who awaited his arrival. Thrown over his shoulder was his traveling pack, stuffed to the brim with his gear and any other provisional he felt he'd need for the week or more of training. Entering into the hangar was quite the surprise for the young man. Before him was a rather large freighter. It was both beautiful and deadly, something that so few things can achieve. Shaking his head upon seeing it to regain his composure, Vaulkhar then made his way towards the ramp leading up. As he neared, the Sith Acolyte noticed the Imperial Shadow Troopers, diligently working to load the ship for [member="Darth Vyrassu"] and his departure.

Vaulkhar nodded to many of them as he approached and made his way up the ramp. As he entered into the ship, he continued to study his surroundings. He came to the realization his new master was just as big on appearance as he was personal power, and it did not surprise him in the slightest. The Sith were known for such grandiose things, and he'd gotten used to it at this point. Though it was not his preferred style of living, he was able to find another Master who felt the same as him as it appeared, and that worked well enough for him.

Shaking his head from his thoughts, Vaulkhar stepped onto the bridge of the large freighter, seeing Vyrassu for the first time. With a quick nod, Vaulkhar made his way over to the Sith Lord, who was flanked by his bodyguards. Stopping a respectful distance from the Sith, he lowered himself into a short bow before straightening once more. Taking one last look around the ship, he turned back to Vyrassu.

"Greetings."

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu waived his Imperial Shadow Guards to allow [member=Vaulkhar] through. Then Vyrassu waived a hand to the young acolyte and then to take a seat.

greetings young acolyte, I figured we could have breakfast and get to know each other while we wait for my troops to finish getting the ship ready for take off. Do you have any questions at all, now is the time to ask

Vyrassu took out two menus from a side compartment and offered one to the acolyte as Vyrassu awaited his response

Vaulkhar nodded his thanks to [member="Darth Vyrassu"] as he took the menu from him. He took a moment to look it over, deciding what he'd like before lowering it and looking to the Sith Lord. With that, he'd have to consider whether he had any questions to ask. After a few seconds, one popped into his head and it was good enough for him. For now that is.

"Where are we going, Lord Vyrassu?"

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu browsed his own menu and then decided what he wanted. He heard [member=Vaulkhar]'s question but was curious at answering it.

there is no harm in telling you that I'm taking you to my personal Citadel and training ground, it was the capital of my once great Sith Empire, as to what planet and system it's on I cannot tell you until I trust you more. Any other questions?

A Shadow Trooper came up to the pair.

what can I get you two for breakfast?

Vyrassu looked to his trooper.

I'll have the sausage and eggs with toast and a glass of blue milk

The troop looked to the acolyte

Vaulkhar turned his attention to that of the Trooper.

"I'll take a fried egg, well done please, with a side of toast and bacon. A glass of orange juice will go quite nicely with that as well."

Turning his attention away from the trooper, his gaze was once more drawn to [member="Darth Vyrassu"]. The concept of trust was a fickle one, Vaulkhar understood that greatly. Within the Sith, putting trust into anyone and everyone you meet will always backfire, it was just the way it was. So he did not judge the Sith Lord for his answer. It only made sense to keep his private citadel a secret from prying eyes.

"What will I be trained in?"

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu turned his attention back to [member=Vaulkhar] Vyrassu gazed at his black armored troopers working then back to the acolyte.

you will be trained in force lightning, telekinetic energy and power, force agility, and the lightsaber combat forms of Ataru and Juyo.

Vyrassu closed his eyes and sensed the acolytes power in the force. Vyrassu opened his eyes.

what do you know about me? I mean really know about me?

The trooper cave back and gave the acolyte his orange juice and Lord Vyrassu his blue milk. Vyrassu have a thank you nod to the troop.

Deciding to dodge around the question for now while he tries to come up with a suitable answer, he commented on the statement the Sith Lord had made.

"I have quite a bit of knowledge in the form of Juyo currently. Due to my blindness, it was the only form of lightsaber combat I was capable of excelling in while I learned to utilize the Force Sight. Though, what is Ataru? I am unfamiliar with the form."

After that, the gears within the Acolyte's mind began to grind as he considered the question. In truth, he knew very little of [member="Darth Vyrassu"]. He knew he was powerful, that much he could tell just by the feeling of the man before him. He knew he was of an Ancient and rare race, who were just as attuned to the force as the Miraluka. But beyond that, he knew nothing.

"Honestly; I know only what I can tell by looking at you."

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu smiled.

first, let's start off with Ataru, it's a very fast paced and acrobatic style of combat, when doing this you will rely on force agility alot, you will look like a blur in your movements. As for me, I am Darth Vyrassu, former Sith Emperor, former Dark Lord, I was born 5,865 years ago, 20 years before the Great Hyperspace War. In my 5,000 plus years alive I have learned alot, Sith Rituals, Sith powers, the force, force powers, all 7 forms of lightsaber combat, illusion spells, I can dominate minds and break people's wills and make them do my bidding, I have mastered force lightning and force storm and the basics of force powers, plus for book knowledge I am a scholar, being a scholar means your a walking library or archives

The trooper brought there food and set it on the table in front of them and Vyrassu leaned back and grabbed his fork and begin to eat to give [member=Vaulkhar] a moment to soak up all that he just heard

Vaulkhar took the food with a thankful nod. Taking a fork with one hand, he began to eat the food. While eating he considered the words that were just spoken to him. To him it sounded as if Ataru and Juyo would work hand in hand with each other, which worked well for him. And to be taught to master force lightning and telekinesis from such a powerful master such as [member="Darth Vyrassu"] was exciting to say the least. Wiping away crumbs from his face, he set the fork down and returned his attention to Vyrassu.

"It sounds as if you've lived quite the life thus far. Is it natural for those of your race to live so long?"

Darth Vyrassu

Jarell shook his head no.

no it's not, my species usually only lives about 150 years. I lived this long due to something called the Vitiate's Ritual. Look in the archives for the ritual. The short way to explain it is you drain the life out of other beings and it becomes your life prolonging your life.

Vyrassu takes a bite of his food and then takes a drink of his blue milk.

[Member=Vaulkhar]

Vaulkhar nods at hearing the words of the Sith Lord. Though he could see the merit in the ritual, he himself had no interest in it at the time. Maybe sometime in the future, but for now he was more interested in the coming weeks. Finishing his fried egg, the acolyte took a sip of the orange juice before him. He turned his back to [member="Darth Vyrassu"].

"Does Ataru involve the use of multiple lightsabers? Or a specific lightsaber?"

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu finished his toast and sausage and then begun eating his eggs.

Ataru is most commonly used with a double bladed lightsaber, but it has been used with a single blade before. It's not an easy form to master.

Vyrassu used the force to bring a book to him from a shelf and opened it to a certain page and then turned it around and slid it across the table to [member=Vaulkhar]. The book showed Ataru.

that's the explanation of Ataru

Vyrassu continued to eat his eggs and drink his blue milk.

Vaulkhar read over the book, remaining silent for a long period of time. The art reminded him much of Juyo, but unlike Juyo, it's movements were measured and acrobatic, somewhat similar to the style of Makashi. He read over it several time, memorizing most of the information before closing it and looking up to [member="Darth Vyrassu"]. A grin formed upon his face and it became relatively clear Ataru was something Vaulkhar had great interest in. He slid the book back over before opening his mouth to speak.

"This sounds wonderful. With my current knowledge of Juyo, it should help greatly in learning Ataru. I look forward to mastering this art with you, Master Vyrassu."

Vaulkhar took a piece of his toast in hand and began to munch on it.

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu nodded to [member=Vaulkhar].

I will be able to train you very well in Ataru, it's the form I have mastered more than the other 6 forms. It's very difficult to learn if your not quick, but you know Juyo so it should be slightly easier.

Vyrassu continued to munch on his eggs.

"And what of the other one? The one of your race? Will you too train him in the ways of Ataru? Or does he seek you for other reasons? It is clear he is not very fond of me and I would not put it past him to attempt to harm me to further himself for your approval."

As Vaulkhar speaks, he does not do so from fear. Instead it is from a state of logic and rational. He continues to enjoy his meal and early morning conversation with the Sith Lord, [member="Darth Vyrassu"].

Darth Vyrassu

he wishes to learn my darker secrets of rituals. And if he wishes to harm you for my approval, you must strike first and eliminate him. I have no use for weaklings or failure nor do I have the time to waste on them.

Vyrassu finished his eggs and continued drinking his blue milk.

Vaulkhar puts the last piece of toast into his mouth, chewing it up as he contemplates the Sith Lord's words. It was not even a contest as of yet who could defeat who. It was true, Vaulkhar already had quite a bit of lightsaber training, and his work with Vengeance has given him a grasp on altering the abilities of his own body through the Force. But the idea of being able to take on a Sith Knight, who likely knew all of that and more, made little to know sense to the Acolyte.

"[member="Darth Vyrassu"], I would normally not question a directive of yours.... But the idea of me striking out and defeating a Sith Knight on my own makes little sense. Our Empire is trained to be the strongest, the most powerful, and ruthless. And a Sith Knight has many more years of experience than a Sith Acolyte."

Darth Vyrassu

Jarell smiled nodding.

yes but with the training I will be giving you, you will be able to dominate him and destroy him. Focus. Here is your first lesson, close your eyes, take a deep breath. Exhale it and clear your mind. Open yourself to the darkside, concentrate feel the force around you, feel my power, feel the life of these troops, feel the dark on this planet. Focus on it, concentrate.

Vyrassu relaxes and waited to watch [member=Vaulkhar] do as Vyrassu told him to

Vaulkhar stares blindly at him for a moment, listening to his words. Eventually he nodded his head along with the words spoken, becoming a little more comfortable at the thought of being able to better defend himself with said training. At the orders of [member="Darth Vyrassu"], he nods once more and closes his eyes. His breathing begins to gradually slow as he begins to focus less on the world around him, and more to his own connection with the Force. The blind man's focus is eventually awarded as he focuses entirely upon the Force around him. Feeling the tug of energy at his being and the emotion that went along with it. He continued his meditation and focus, remaining silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom