Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sith Streaming

Wearing: Prototype Armor

Armed with : Needle of Csilla

Came to unknown planet in: The Ramshackle Countenance

Earlier, Atrisia...

Nathan approached the long hidden grove on the planet of Atrisia, home world of his wife, long deceased. The normally ice cold, seemingly unflappable Nathan felt his heart pound from anxiety, not knowing what awaited him. He cut through ancient forest and brambles with his lightsaber. He had closed his mind off to Syd, not wanting her to experience this moment also. What was here was his. It belonged to him and only him...

He at last came across it. The ancient hangar of steel and stone, surrounded by completely overgrown bushes and trees.

He hesitantly stepped closer and closer, until he dropped to his knees, hyperventilating, yet paradoxically, feeling almost nothing. He couldn't tell if it was just a reaction now completely independent of his actual feelings or if he was just that fethed up.

Finally, he mustered the strength to stand and stood in front of the entrance, and undid the elaborate force locks on the interior...

...and blinked as he stared at an ancient Jedi Starfighter , preserved in a purple stasis field, which he shut off and approached after closing the entrance.

He placed a hand softly on The Ramshackle Countenance, the starfighter of his wife, Lysandra Crownwraithe. It looked heavily weathered, but still bore it's original default colors.

"I'm sorry." he said. "I'm sorry I wasn't what you thought I was."

Lysandra's very soul had been eaten by Darth Phyre. This was the only way he had left to even get close to talking to her. Part of him was as dead as his wife. It was the part that had died when she had, in front of him.

Had he frozen?

He hit the switch to open the cockpit, reached down at the object in the seat and retrieved and old token if gratitude, a Lightsaber Foil given to him by the Chiss People during the Plague.

Then he climbed inside the fighter and went to sleep...

Present.

Reality waited for no one.

Not long after leaving the planet with two more fragments of a shattered and dead past, he got a transmission on the mini holoprojector he had tuned to his private frequencies. The fighter was great...when it worked right... But finicky as hell when it didn't, which was a lot of the time

Nathan had thought it was no longer possible to surprise him. But even he couldn't have predicted seeing a projection of Vera Mina Vera Mina in a silver cocktail dress that bordered on scandalous.

"Nathan, I've been trying to contact you for hours."

"Tell me Vera, when you visit your tailors, are they prone to just waving the fee?" Nathan asked.

Vera popped an olive covered in human blood in her mouth.

"Yes." She answered bluntly with upper class smugness. "And even the ones who don't give me a discount. I pay full price of course, but they offer it all the same."

"Why are you calling me, Vera?"

"Besides giving you a glimpse on what you're missing out on? Oh, I came across this planet scouted by one of my probe droids. Hostile, jungle infested, right up your alley! But, it has a Jedi temple like structure deep in the heart of its jungles. Might want to check it out. Could have something neat in it." she purred.

"And when you tire of jungles and murderous predators I have this lovely spot by a river on Susevfi.

She leaned forward

"You can feed me olives." she teased before the transmission cut off.

The coordinates to the planet where transmitted soon after and Nathan would try and force back thoughts of Vera in the dress as he jumped to Hyperspace for the planet in question...

Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom