Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Spirit of Silara Kuhn

Status
Not open for further replies.
vxyg0l.jpg

Name: Silara Kuhn (Aliases: Darth Sinna, Darth Vitium, Darth Atrophia)
Loyalties: Alric Kuhn
Role: Force Ghost of Silara Kuhn, wife of Alric Kuhn
Development Threads: (Not in order chronologically, most posts are done under my account as Lily Kirsche Kuhn as that was the account I originally used for Silara until I swapped it with this one, and all threads done behind faction doors have been excluded, as well as auctions and bounty board stuff, and any threads I might have forgotten after I stopped updating my thread tracker.)
Species: Sith Battlelord (Altered from Vahla)
Force Sensitivity: Yes, Sith Lord
Appearance: Short scar on her left cheek leading from her eye towards her ear, roughly one and seven tenths of a meter tall, Silara has blonde hair which rolls down below her shoulders. She appears as she did prior to her complete corruption as a Sith.
Personality: Silara is generally calm and reserved, but has a habit of being overly apologetic to Alric (in particular). To those she has no respect for, she is arrogant and lording.
Weapon of Choice: Wits, I suppose. She isn't capable of combat.
Wealth: None, she is dead.
Combat Function: Silara is a force ghost, thus she is incapable of acting on her surroundings in any physical or mental capacity. She is unable to perform even the slightest application of the force, and if she were to do so her spirit would be banished to Chaos (the Hell of star wars) for eternity.
Skills: Silara was previously a master of Sith Sorcery (i.e; Sith Magic & Alchemy) and an accomplished lightsaber duelist. Due to being dead, however, she is unable to benefit from any of them. In the state of a force ghost, the most she can manage is to pull up a force bubble by trading in the energy that sustains her form, and in doing so be damned to Chaos for the remainder of eternity.
Notable Possessions: None, she is dead. Previously had the Holocrons of Naga Sadow and Darth Andeddu (respectively) and the robe of Darth Bane, but left them behind prior to her death on Ziost.
Other Notes:

"My life was never the same, all those years of being raised by the two who were parents to me only by blood came to an end last month. My mother was first, I killed her in her sleep, riddled her body with holes from her own blaster rifle, then crawled into bed with that dying, crying, wench, and do you know what I did next? I kissed her forehead, and told her I was done with them, with everything. In my twisted, tainted, love and hate, I embraced my dying mother and crushed her with the force. I crushed her. It took days to wash the blood off of me, and a week to get rid of the karking smell that lingered in the house. Then my father came home, the man who didn't trust me or love me. He was my guide to the dark side, he was the reason I embraced its taint, why I wished to serve it with everything I am and ever will be. He shot first.

I had walked down the stairs to greet him, my father of course, and he returned the loving smile that I had given him with a pull of a trigger. It missed. The wall beside my head was scorched, and I had fallen to the ground in fright. He called me worthless, a harlot in their own home. I guess he found out about my dark side, and perhaps the silence in the house told my bounty hunter of a father that his wife was dead. For once I felt the rage that had driven my father to beat me numerous time before in the past, and it was liberating. I fished my mother's blaster pistol from the back of my pants, where it had been tucked into, and then pushed my father into the ground with the force. It was exhilarating. I was in control, my mother was dead and my father was on the ground unable to comprehend what had just happened. I shot first."

Intent: Because I want to drive Alric Kuhn insane with a ghost of his dead wife. (Will be used only by him, and only if he chooses to do so. I won't be writing this NPC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom