Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Seeking Scoundrels and Criminals for Illegal Fun Times

Anaximander

A
tumblr_petc4rNINE1qh1qauo6_500.gif
Hi all! So this Sith is a new character and unlike my older "I am the big bad magical sorceress maniac" sith, I plan to play this one more outside the traditional Sith structure. First off I would like to establish her in the crime net as a Sith Crime Lord. But, to do that I need to team up with some adventurous criminals who are looking to join a crime venture!

I am currently developing a thread in which she and her crew conduct a hostile take over of an existing syndicate - I am thinking it will be a big, open, all-criminal-invited brawl party. I am new to RP-ing crime and criminals so if you have any suggestions or pointers feel free to drop them here.

Looking forward to cause a little illegal fun with you all!

[member="Anaximander"]
Salis would probably be up for joining that, she's actually been a sith in the past but right now works as a mercenary. So she'd totally be fine with coming into all this. Also I do like the idea of Sith Crime Lords.

[member="Anaximander"]

Trying to chase down bounties, or getting hired for jobs. In Ambria Night (which I'm still trying to make sure fits chronologically) she's actually hunting down a former ally in the Jen'ari empire which she used to be a part of. She's also been to a few more mercenary styled stuff (most of which are still in progress), working for people as an allied fighter in a sense. Though she is regularly looking to learn and grow, and really hates being bored, so joining some Sith Crime Lord on a job is something she'd think would just have to be entertaining. I've had her do some more NPC targets a good few times because I haven't yet figured out the actual bounty system, but that's the general idea of what's been going on.

Thom Naudir

T
I have a Sith attempting to do something roughly similar [member="Anaximander"] . If you would be up for working with a partner, I would love to help you out in this endeavor.

Anaximander

A
[member="Lisza Starseeker"] I would thoroughly enjoy being the shadowy bad guy around Corellia! Fill me in on the details? I haven't RP'd on Corellia since it got wrecked by the Netherworld Event.

[member="Salis"] Oh very interesting. Salis could very well become Anaximander's "generals" (like how the mafia has 'capo' captains) seeing that you have mercenary connections to draw from. She could in charge of rounding of mercs and scoundrels for operations.

[member="Valad Yar"] I'd be down for a joint venture on Corellia! But, be warned, Anaximander is a bit of a cold ice queen with ulterior motives on top of ulterior motives. OOC'ly though, I am 100% down to partner up on a Sith Lord Crime story!

Thom Naudir

T
Well Valad Yar has a club on Corellia already, the Nadariga, submission pending where he is trying to get a little organization of his own off the ground. Your character could potentially meet with Valad Yar there and from there start your little operation, with Valad Yar becoming somewhat of a near or full equal partner. Never hurts to have some heavy and scheming back up.

Oh and do not worry about an ice queen, Valad Yar has grown quite a thick skin.

[member="Anaximander"]

Working out a weird timeline thing for voska rn, He used to switch between bodyguard for hire and bounty hunter, so I might be able to work something out if you'll have 'em

He's worked for a few crime lords before so he's no stranger to that life. He's usually a polite lad and never talks smack to his employers as long as their still paying so he should be able to put up with an ice queen lmao

Anaximander

A
[member="Valad Yar"] I like this set up! The open crime thread I have in mind is a hostile takeover of a local gang, a big brawl of a thread. So depending on how much you would like your establishment in the line of fire we can figure out a scene. How about, they make initial contact at the Nadariga and then the thread shifts to the fight.

[member="Voska Noudir"] Sure the more the merrier I say.

Thom Naudir

T
Could certainly work. I had thoughts that maybe a larger local gang is already operating in the area and they have been making moves against the Nadariga and my much smaller operation. Perhaps our groups team up to take down and take over this larger group, which is what you are wanting to do I believe, benefiting us both and establishing the ties you are looking for. As for line of fire, I would be up for the Nadariga itself being a warzone for a bit. We can always rebuild with the spoils if we win.

If you have other plans I am all ears, this is your plan.
[member="Anaximander"]

Anaximander

A
[member="Valad Yar"] [member="Lancer Damar"] [member="Voska Naudir"] [member="Salis"]

Dope! I'll try and throw up an opening post sometime today or over the coming week.

Fair warning, I am SUPER BUSY during the weekday but, I will try and post then. Mostly will be active during the weekends. So be prepared for a slow-ass thread.

Chance Bonaventure

C
This endeavor sounds like it could use some investment...? I might have some available, if you're interested.

Anaximander

A
[member="Chance Bonaventure"] Sure if yah wanna get tangled in the thread or involved in general, go for it!

This looks like it could be fun.

Although Corellia is pretty far from my own standard base of operations.

But if you're looking for some low tire manpower or supplies The Sarlacc Syndicate could help out if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom