Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith Necromancer looking for Threads

Vladislav Von Kresvelgard

V
Greetings to you all. It is I, Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova

I have decided to create a Sith Necromancer to flesh out my character roster. So I figured now would be the best time to engage in interaction with either jedi or sith that currently roam the galaxy. For a little information about the character, Darth Mordheim otherwise known as the Necromancer of the Abyss to some is a sith sorcerer from the world of Cademinu V. Having vast knowledge of the dark side due to being 91 years old at this current time, he is more specially focused on using Sith Magic and Sith Necromancy in particular to raise the undead to fight for him. If anyone would like to make a thread with this old sorcerer, let me know down below.

PS: I can also do roleplays with just about anyone and any character, but I am more looking for either sith or jedi interaction.

I'd love to do a thread with him and some of his creations :)

My character is a Jedi Shadow at heart who very actively looks for Sith and their creations to purge.
So I think that's a good angle for a story here! I'm down to plot out something cool

Vladislav Von Kresvelgard

V
Valery Noble Valery Noble

As Darth Mordheim would say "Your feeble skills are nothing compared to the power of sorcery"

In all serious though, that would do nicely for me to test him out against such a legendary figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom