Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sith Mission - Umbara] - What's Now Yours Is Still Mine

Horaan Estidal

Ghost Squad Leader, 158th Infantry Division
Horaan laughed and Vendir's comment, "hah, scared? With me and my squad, I dont think we have anything to worry about, even the jedi." Horran said sarcastically, although he was somewhat serious.

@[member="Vendir"] @Paega Anginous @[member="Darth Mortivious"] @[member="Hawke Katamirth"]

Horaan Estidal

Horaan laughed at Vendir's comment. "hah! scared? With my squad I dont think theres anything we should be scared of, even the jedi." Said Horaan sarcastically, but also serious at the same time.

@[member="Vendir"]

OCC: sorry for double post, thought my first one didnt go through, but I realized it was one another page.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
(OOC: thought that happened to me once also)

"I wasn't being serious. Seeing as I don't fear the republic in the slightest" Vendir looked back around "and I heard team. So you have a team now?" Vendir was in the phantom corps and he thought about the people that he served with as a team but he never had a 'team' outside of the phantom corps. Not that he needed one.

@[member="Horaan Estidal"]

Horaan Estidal

"I've had this team since the day we met back at the cantina. I was assigned when I joined the sith military as a squad leader, long story why, but I guess I've show exceptional and remakrable feats" Says Horaan jokingly. "Guess I never told you about my squad, Were called the Ghosts, and the reason is...well..." Horaan activates his cloaking device and casually reappears behind Vendir, "Thais why."

Chok watched as the two morons chatted about who's team is who's and just snickered at them and then turned to the blondie in the room, he smirked at her with a sadistic upside down frown and then looked at the captain, he wished he knew basic other than using telepathy to get his voice heard but he didn't and their training in it only left him as a mute since he hadn't the knack to learn it, nor did he have the skills either.

As the ship was closing in on the world he could feel the trip ending and the mission beginning and merely looked toward the captains chair and sneered, it was way too tall for him to climb onto but he could leap and make it to the chair, but should he? that question is entirely useless since he wouldn't need to use his words to steal a chair, his blades have seen the flesh of slaves, and the brains of warriors but as it was he was a lowly apprentice so he didn't feel like angering anybody this day, besides.... he could end up having his saberstaff drink Jedi blood if this day went right.

(OOC: Sorry for my late post peoples, wanted to give it some time before I had posted again)

@Everyone

While everyone was staring into space or otherwise occupied; Hawke had been in contact with planetary authorities about an entry clearance. There was a bit of a wrangle between the two. Nothing that wasn't worked out of course. The clearance was approved and they'd make immediate haste for the academy. The Raylak chugged through space at a good pace. The dark marble of Umbara grew ever larger as they neared.

"Listen up. I'm assigning mission duties to you all. @[member="Olom Grihk"] and @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] shall assist me in coordinating the retrieval and removal of the archives and artifacts of the academy. Along with what else must or can be brought. @[member="Vendir"], you will be heading up operations outside; as you have more experience of military strategy. @Horran Estide shall be your second in command. Utilize our limited forces to form a perimeter around the ship and entryway to the academy. @[member="Paega Anginous "]you will be under Vendir's command in guarding the grounds. And finally. @[member="Darth Mortivious"] and @[member="Chok'Tok"]. I want you two out scouting. Try to get the drop on any who may be unwanted. I don't mean attack though. Remain unseen and report any findings back to us. We'll respond as necessary. Remember everyone, this is a stealth mission. If we can keep hidden; we do so. Stealth fails, we try and talk. Fighting is a last resort. Any question pose them now". The Raylak started its decent into the atmosphere, nice and slow. 11 minutes to landing.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
When @[member="Hawke Katamirth"] started speaking Vendir stood up and listened. He was told to surround the the ship and block off the entrance to the academy. He had @[member="Horaan Estidal"] and @[member="Paega Anginous "]under his command "so hold the entryway to the academy and guard the ship?" Vendir asked. If that was all he needed to do then it would be done.

@[member="Chok'Tok"]@Alexandra Shadowstalker

Horaan Estidal

Horaan and his crew turned his attention towards@[member="Hawke Katamirth"] as he began giving out commands. "Horran Estide shall be your second in command. Utilize our limited forces to form a perimeter around the ship and entryway to the academy." Horaan turned towards @[member="Vendir"] and said "Well I guess your my master now." and chuckled. Horaan then turned towards his squad. "Alright men, when we touchdown I want my two riflemen to guard the ship, make sure to cloak up and get at a vantage point. Me and the Lara (My sniper of my squad) shall head towards the entrance and setup up recon there."

Paega gave an unconcerned shrug at @[member="Hawke Katamirth"] as she listened to her give out their different jobs for the mission. It was interesting as to what made the captain put the blonde apprentice under another apprentice's control. Guarding was usually quite a boring task, especially this being a stealth mission. She glanced at @[member="Vendir"] for instructions, seeing as she was apparently under his command for the time being.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir looked at Horaan "I need you two at different vantage points. So you can cover more ground" Vendir wondered how many men he had to command "Paega, I need you to stay with the ship. Provide the men there with a little extra muscle. Meanwhile I'll be at the entrance to the academy" Vendir turned back to @[member="Hawke Katamirth"] "how many men are under my command. Sir"

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]@[member="Chok'Tok"]

Horaan Estidal

Horaan turned towards Vendir as he asked the question and said "Well you have me and my squad which is made of 4 of us including me. But ive assigned them to their positions already, unless you have some other plan?"

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir turned back to @[member="Horaan Estidal"] "I know you have them at their positions I just need you and Lara to cover the entry way from two different vantage points" he looked around the bridge then beck to Horaan "because I need someone watching my back for me because I'm not going to be on the doorstep of the academy. I'm going to have to be a little bit away not to attract any attention"

Horaan Estidal

"Understood captain Vendir, I will do as you command." Horaan then proceeds to walk over to his squad and wait for the landing.

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
The Sith Apprentice chose not to address the woman speaking to him, he heard her and wished to delve no farther into conversation. In all actuality, the rancor of a man would have sat in silence the entire way if he could, he found it far more useful to listen than to contribute, to feed off of the energies in the room rather than be fed off of. He did however pay attention when the commanding officer voiced her orders. The warrior deep within him wanted to say kark it and jump out guns blazing, but the Sith Apprentice he was now knew that it would only cause certain death.

He bowed at the command to take the Ewok with him, though he questioned what relevance the furry creature would have. Was Alaxander supposed to tote the Ewok around on his shoulders to get a better vantage point? There was no clear answer, though it was still his assignment and therefore would be completed. The much taller Apprentice turned to his shorter counterpart, “I will kill you myself if we get caught.”

@[member="Chok'Tok"]

Olom sighed and nodded. "Alright, then," he said as he sat beside Alexandra, waiting for the ship to land, calmly. Move discreetly and calmly, that was really all that was needed on his end. A simple courier job, he mused thoughtfully. Ah, well. Ingratiating himself with a military captain would suffice for today. The force was in her, which was fascinating. She had a cool head, which was nice.

Chok merely stood there with his hand crossed in front of him while the so-called non force user "commander" issued their orders and then asked if anyone had any questions and/or contributions and then heard what the brutish apprentice had to say, Chok was not a big guy, granted her was a furball but he could handle his own and so as soon as the brute informed him of the treacherous plans of his own kind Chok smirked sadistically and held up his middle digit giving off a "kark you!" reaction to the male.
@[member="Darth Mortivious"]

As Chok paid attention he smirked as he could feel the planet below and held his stance and his position on the command bridge and wanted for the ship to land, anxiously wanting to have his saber drink the blood of the Jedi.. but knowing his mission is far more important than killing off the scum of the galaxy.

@[member="Vendir"]

"You have an additional six then the ones I've already assigned to you or those under @[member="Horaan Estidal"]. They're to use as you wish".

The Raylak burned into the shadowy atmosphere of Umbara. Sensors were their main ability to steer this hulk to the Academy. Visual sight was poor. Umbara was an eerie place to go, or so reports and research indicated. Things evolved differently here with the lack of sunlight. Plant life was twisted and most gave off a red bioluminescence glow. It was sickly; but if you wished to life in shadows this was one of the best place to do it. The ship leveled off in the lower atmosphere and slowed. Hawke was readying everyone to deploy. Shortly they arrived over the LZ. The Raylak descended gingerly to the soil. The ship was about seventy or eighty meters from the entryway. The trees would not allow a closer landing. "Alright, Vendir. Deploy your troops. Everyone else follow me. We've three hours to complete this operation. And I intend not to go over". Hawke departed the bridge with her two apprentices in tow. The ramp was already lowered for them. The crew preparing the equipment to haul or drag if needed what they would. The soil held under her boot, a good start. Only a start; she needed to go meet the academy heads and get this show going. "Follow me".

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
Mortivious rolled his eyes in protest. He had half a mind to step on the furball then and there for showing such gleeful examples of immaturity, though the Sith Apprentice refused to lower himself to the Ewok’s level. Instead of attacking, Croix simply snorted, turning his onyx gaze back to the swiftly approaching planet. Soon their skills would be the ruling factor in this mission and that would be when Mortivious would excel and leave the teddy bear in the dust.

The ship made its landing arrangements and the groups were sent out into the world, leaving Mortivious and Chok’Tok alone, their mission to scout about and see report back. “Let’s see you lead the way.” Alaxander extended one of his massive arms forward, pointing in the direction they were supposed to go.

@[member="Chok'Tok"]

Chok smirked sadistically once the ship landed and when asked to lead the way he nodded to the other apprentice and began to run toward the outskirts of the landing zone. Once there he stopped and sniffed the air trying to get a feeling for the soil and for the planet, his eyes already adjusting to the darkness and he held his position for a few moments and then rushed off toward an unknown destination that was the opposite way that the other apprentice pointed to, his destination was one that would be harder to find him in but also easier to watch for others.

@[member="Darth Mortivious"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom