Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sith Mission - Umbara] - What's Now Yours Is Still Mine

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir turned to the ramp and left the ship with six troops following him along with Horaan and his men "alright four of you stay here with Paega and guard the ship, you two with me" Vendir stooped at the edge of the trees to keep watch on the academy, he turned to the two men with him "each of you take up positions at either side of the stairs while I stay here and observe the entrance to warn you when someone exits the academy" Vendir watched them leave before activating his comlink "Horaan, have you gotten into position yet?"

@[member="Horaan Estidal"]@Paega Anginous@[member="Hawke Katamirth"]

Paega nodded to @[member="Vendir"], motioning for the four soldiers that were supposed to remain with her and guard the ship to set up a small perimeter around the ship. "Alright, got it." she said and gripped her lightsaber hilt. Hopefully the Republic remained unknowing of the Imperial presence here.

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
Mortivious couldn’t help but question the Ewok’s tactics, he was headed the entirely wrong direction it seemed, or perhaps he had some brilliant plan no one had thought of yet, Chok’Tok had been quiet. Alaxander brushed it off as his own prerogative and figured the fuzzball wouldn’t be dumb enough to ruin the mission, so Mortivious continued on the way he felt was best. @[member="Chok'Tok"]

Horaan Estidal

Ghost Squad Leader, 158th Infantry Division
Horaan and gus men cloaked up and headed towards the temple. Horaan sets up 150 meters from the temple along with lara. They setup thier long range blasters and recon equipment. Horaan uses his commlink and comms @[member="Vendir"] "Were all setup, my other two men should be back at the ship with paega."

@[member="Olom Grihk"] @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

With her attaches in tow and the recovery crews nearly ready to begin back at the ship; Hawke took the first step onto the stairs of the Academy. Low key from a distance but up close despite its size the architecture was menacing. Much was below ground of course. If they knew the true size of this facility it would attract much more attention. "First course of operative action is to secure the most valued of items and transport them to the safety of the ship. Within reason of size of course. I don't have a layout of the". Hawke stopped dead in her tracks as a wicked red blade appeared out of nowhere. Quickly a dozen others surrounding them. The Umbaran trainees she reckoned. "Gentlemen and ladies. I am Captain Katamirth of the Sith Empire and am here on orders of the Emperor himself to recover this academies resources and members and transport you all to the safety of Dromund Kaas. I wish to speak to your master about the operation". One of their SaberPikes came a little to close for comfort. The boy who made the jab wasn't out to kill her, more threaten and control. "Olom, perhaps you may be able to convince them we're of the Empire and have Lady Kazaree meet us"?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra looked at the Saberpike and then Olom, sighing and staring at the the one holding the pike. Her hand rose slowly and touched one of the sabers at her side while they talked. Unless addressed personally Alexandra would merely wait for someone to make a mistake and for the Umbaran to strike, because as soon as he did he would lose a hand or worse. @[member="Hawke Katamirth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom