Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith looking to train a Jedi/Rogue Padawan

I am looking for a jedi/rogue padawan for some idea I had:

So I created a city on Malachor V, that is basically split in half. Above the city towers the city of the rich people, while the city below is mainly composed out of free slaves that life on the bare minimum. Now that is were you come into play:

Abyss might be a sith, but he understands that all sides of the force, and all orders build around it have their use in the right situation, so I have a very strange offer to make: I would like to train and sponsor a jedi/rogue, as Abyss has the knowledge needed to do so, even if he doesn't uses it himself. The reason for this is that I want to have some figure that represents hope to the people of the lower city, and a jedi would fill that roll very well. Abyss wont try to corrupt or manipulate your character, and all he gains from this is balance inside his city. He wont ask your character to do something a good character wouldn't do, and he only ever would act against you if you decided to make a move that threatens the balance of the city, something that isn't very jedi like anyway.

So yeah anyone interested, I know that this is a rather weird request lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom