Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Looking to RP

Hey guys!
I have heard and read a lot about these types of RPGs, but for the first time am actually experiencing one!
The character I have created is a Sith Apprentice who is looking for conflict, adventure, war, and a way to expand her power.
Any fellow RPers that want to join me will be much appreciated.

Hello there! Welcome to the board. Don't accept the pie, I heard that has something fishy in those pies...

But, here... Take a cookie.

Yzhan Tu

Y
Welcome to a world of CHAOS, ask anything, anything at all
Except about the smell...
we don't talk about the smell

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I don't suppose you'd be interested in a place of learning and honing those skills?
Ever played Skyrim? Dark Brotherhood?
Watched Game of Thrones before? Faceless Men?
I am opening a group in a week or so. It's called the Red Magnolia Conclave. If you're interested in the kind of setting I mentioned above, we'd love to have you. Judging by your username, I'm guessing you just might be! I'm fond of teaching, both in character and out of. :)

Oh, yes, and welcome to Chaos! I would give you my signature cookie, this time in the shape of a red magnolia, but looks like sooooomeeeooonneeeee already offered. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom