Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith looking for fun things to do

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi

Or they could even grudgingly work together against something, like a Sith that they both want gone, as they're too dangerous or whatever. Being a nemesis works for me too, it'll give Red an enemy to continually have to fight against and worry about and such.

Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi I'm probably up for doing something. I have a number of characters you could potentially run into, either for a fight or a socializing. I have two Force sensitive bounty hunters, Kat Kenrid and Rocho Krul.

Kat is a falleen, she's not very good at it though, but she's working on it. She does have mandalorian armor but it's because she was raised by a mandalorian who freed her from slavery, she does socialize and is good at manipulation as she found it necessary to learn while she was still a slave because she didn't have a weapon.

Rocho Krul is a trandoshan, grew up hunting, has been trained in the military, has been trained in the force, and is probably one of my more skilled characters when it comes to battle. In spite of that, he's actually friendly. But he's not the most moral. He won't generally kill random people, but if a person has ever attacked someone not in some form of self defense, they're free game. He still focuses on bounties though.

Salis has a bit of a long story, former sith knight, then mercenary, now she's in charge of a small factions military council. But she does her own thing when she feels like it, sometimes that's looking for fights. But if you're just looking for a little socializing, she might be able to do that. She just probably isn't the most normal person to talk to, because she's a bit insane.

I do think there are some of my characters that you just wouldn't fit with. I imagine if she met Tasha Blackmoor they'd get in a fight because she's light sider who treats the dark as an evil, though she has difficulties with it herself. Tasha is almost like if a Jedi chose the route of a soldier. Wheras Rocho is if a Bounty hunter/soldier took the path of a force user. She's one of my stronger combatants because she's stronger in the force than Rocho, but weaker than Salis, but in terms of pure skill would probably be considered inferior to Rocho and Salis. She struggles with a good deal of trauma with slavers too, which is what causes her struggle with the dark side.

You could meet Xos. He's a very kind Baran Do sage, which is very light sided. Xos actually struggles with naivity, and was essentially only convinced by the force to accept that some people choose evil after he couldn't stop recieving visions about it. He heavily is oriented towards visions and many of his threads involve him having a vision about the person he's meeting, or helping them out with a problem with the force. He is usually being used to teach. He would advice against the dark side, and if you were actually posing a threat to the Baran Do he would protect them, but he always tries to go for talking first. Technically he's probably one of my most powerful characters, but he's almost never used his abilities that way.

One other character you could meet easily is Civ. He's a very jedi jedi. He loves artifacts and history and avoids conflict quite a bit. He's not weak, and is a master. But comparing him to people who are actually combat focused is a bad idea. He tends to try and resolve things through discussion like Xos, and has very defensive powers. He is not technically affiliated to any jedi group and I have him move around a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom