OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a Sithy robe for younglings.
- Image Source: Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood (screenshot). Photoshop by me.
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: The Sith Empire
- Affiliation: Faction Name (The Sith Empire)
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No.
- Material: Shell Spider Silk (lining), Zeyd-cloth (outer shell), Cranoran Thread (stitching), Dust (fabric treatment)
- Classification: Anti-Blaster
- Weight: Very Light
- Vibroblades: High
- Kinetic: Very Low
- Lightsabers: Very Low
- Sonic: None
- EMP/ION: None
- Elemental: Low
- Dust Tracking (Biometric Tag). The cloak is treated with a Dust-like biometric tag, enabling real-time tracking and monitoring of the student issued the cloak.
- Shell Spider Silk Armor. The use of shell spider silk allows the cloak to function as a blast vest, deflecting blaster fire and vibroblade strikes.
- Water Resistance. Able to be worn as a poncho in case of rain.
- Negligible Lightsaber Protection or Resistance.
- No Sonic, Ion, or EMP Protection.
- Very Low Ballistic/Kinetic Resistance.
- Shelf Life (Tracking). The dust fabric treatment will cease to function if not refreshed within 5 weeks.
The standard school robe for young acolytes enrolled at one of the Sith Empire academies. It was designed around protection against the most common weapons in the galaxy -- blasters and vibroblades -- whilst also supplying a means by which the Sith caretakers could readily monitor and track their conniving and wayward young. The Dust-like fabric treatment that enabled this tracking had to be periodically reapplied, ordinarily during scheduled laundry refresh cycles that were planned four weeks apart for each cabal of students.