Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith Happens

Hello all, lately I've had an itch lately, to do some old fashioned bad guy stuff. As who doesn't love to play the role of a villain. What brings me here is the urge to write a Sith known as Darth Interitus, a political edged type Sith. Who's specialty is infiltrating, governments, factions, and so forth. While plotting his own ambitions, and increasing the folds of his power by any means. Before some future plans coming up. I'd like to stretch his legs out, and seek out a variety of stories, from seeking out a dark sider to make an apprentice, to adversaries, Jedi, Sith, rivals that would surely cross his path.

Just looking for some good old fashioned threads to stretch an old char out. Looking to get into all types of stories, miss playing a dark sider, and would like to see where it goes. Not really having any specific ideas just wanna see what happens. So if anyone wants to thread with a Sith Lord, for well whatever reason. Do please let me know! :D

Darth Interitus Darth Interitus
Want to fight a giant tree? (Gnoll's a jedi knight, in spite of being 1700 years old). Could make for some fun. I also have Kaiburr Kaiburr you could end up at odds with. He's trained by the Baran Do Sages but technically he's a Shard (sentient crystal) who's using a droid body. The two have some similarities. Both are patient, Kaiburr is a lot more skilled of a force user than Gnoll, but Gnoll can literally become the size of an AT ST at choice. And uses the force to increase his speed. (Since his strength is already kind of absurd due to his size) Kaiburr can fight close range using his staff, but is far more likely to utilize the force in the fight using telekinesis or a light side force lightning.

I do have a sith apprentice they could meet (though he already has a master, and really isn't into political stuff).

They do sound like they could meet Walker Walker he's an alchemist and biologist. Extremely good at those things. And is very dark sided. He's not actually a master of anything but those though, while still skilled in combat, he doesn't know some of the more unique sorcerer type abilities. It's totally plausible they could try and work together in some manner, or he could try and learn more about the dark side from them. Much of Walker's abilities come from using alchemy, or his inherent biological force traits (he has an organ that allows greater telekinesis and physical enhancement) and his species are often telepathic when force sensitive. However outside of those three, and his alchemy, he knows rather little about the dark side.

He's utterly insane, so keep that in mind. He's out for knowledge and his own interests, and little else.

Darth Interitus Darth Interitus
Could always do both! Gnoll's a bit newer than my alchemist forums wise, only one thread so far. I have a good idea of how he acts though.

Well, either way, all depends on which you want to do first or how. Gnoll will be traveling a bit, may go to places he thinks needs his help or is called towards. He's gonna try and resolve things peacefully of course, but he's not too easy to make back down because he knows full well that he's not the easiest being to kill. He's kind of like if a Jedi Guardian was doing Jedi Consular work.

As for Walker, he goes all over the place. He could run into Darth Interitus, or vice versa. He could also just hear about Interitus via one of his brain washed sub-ordinates. Edit: And yeah he can be a bit of a wild card. He's not fully loyal, and really is out for himself. The rules to him only matter so much as he doesn't get in trouble with them, and if he does, then they only matter if he can't get away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom