Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Empire [Advertisement/ Q&A]

haha look at Dooku's eyes
SITH-the-old-sith-empire-25966631-410-603.jpg
In the shadows of the other rim lays a Sith Lord who claims the title of Sith Emperor. He has made it his quest to harness the remnants of the fallen Empire and build anew. Those who wish to join them only need to follow the calling of the Dark Side and the path will be made clear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are new and small, but we want to become a good option for those wanting to play Sith, but don't find the One Sith fitting to their desires. We do not aim OOC to replace the One Sith, though their will be wars between the two I foresee. We adhere to the Rule of Might, if you are strong any role or any power is your for the taking as long as you are willing to pay the cost of losing. We are a mix of Samurai honor and Sith teaches. We do not offer you a quick path to advancement and training will be real. Do not expect to become a Sith Lord within a month. We believe that if you want power then it is worth working for. Having said that, post counts mean nothing in the way that we work. Story and character development are what we focus on.

If you have any questions please ask as he are still in development and questions you have we may not have considered. Thank you for stopping by.

Q. What is the Sith Empire on this board?

A. While we are still new and ever changing as more members join, we aim to be another choice for players who want to be Sith. Our fellow writers at One Sith are an amazing group and OOC we do not plan to replace them, but too many times do people who want to play Sith say they want a different style of Sith than the One Sith. In the Empire you are your own, your success and failures are yours to make. You can be any type of Sith you want as long as the code is followed and you serve the Emperor. Actually, if you want to make a Sith and take on the Emperor, that is a thing too. No position is locked down in the Empire. We will prevent OOC a constant leadership change and the Emperor at the time is not going to fold willingly, but if that is who you want to write, we won't deny you the chance.

Q. If infighting is allowed, what is to prevent the Empire from falling?

A. Nothing really. That may be a shocker to say, but it is truth. The Empire is not built to last forever, luckily lasting a few years on this board is still great story. If we last forever, well awesome. Infighting has never been a constant thing. If a character constantly keeps fighting people and challenging them they ether rise to the top or keep losing and losing means they will face IC judgement. Infighting also doesn't mean I kill you and I kill you. It can mean rivalships, it can mean backstabbing or out manuvering. While it is an element of the Empire we strive to promote class and that it be done for the betterment of the story. Constant fighting isn't fun and we want story over constant fighting. It is an element, not a focus.

Q. So you are Sith, what about none Sith, can NFU join?

A. Yes! Traditionally NFU in the Sith are known as Imperials. While we use the terms and set up, we see no reason NFU aren't Sith. Sith have always been Force Users, but the Sith Code is a philosophy anyone can hold. While for confusion sake, we will refer to them as the Imperial branch, they are Sith and on equal grounds.

Q. What are the options for NFU?

A. Too many Factions with Force users make Non Force Users secondary, we don't. In the Empire there are two halves, one for the Force and one for NFU. Both will be ran by a council which are equal in power and rank and are under the Empire. We will actively provide missions, opportunities, stories and more for both. Imperial factions seem to fail on this board (except you First Order, you go guys!) we want to change that by making them a big part of the Empire where they have the same chance to have fun as Force Users. In Star Wars both were primary focuses and both had meaning. Not everyone wants a lightsaber.

Q. You mentioned councils, what are those?

A. We have two of them, FU and NFU. The FU council is known as the Council of Five. They are Sith Lords that serve the Right Hand and the Emperor. The Right Hand is the 1st council member and the one that serves as a VP on the FU side of the faction. On the NFU we are working on a name, but they will have a council of Grand Moffs with the 1st Grand Moff being the Left Hand. Same layout for both councils.

Q. Is there refreshments?

A. Well uhhhh I guess I can bring some chips, [member="Vengeance"] can you bring a drink of some kind and [member="Darth Pikiran"] can you bring a vegan option or something? I don't know, do we need plates and cups? You know what, bring your own refreshments and some to share with the others....Ya, that sounds good.

[member="Vorian Adasca"]

Once you fill a 2.3 mil credit deductible everything is covered by our insurance. Benefits are only given to full time Lords and Ladies.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

The greatest honor for a Sith is to die as a warrior in battle. If a Sith is found dishonorable then the only way to regain their honor is to fall on their sword.

Darth Vaildra said:
The greatest honor for a Sith is to die as a warrior in battle. If a Sith is found dishonorable then the only way to regain their honor is to fall on their sword.
Sith are survivalists.

A Sith should be willing to do anything within their power to survive, prolong their life, and exert their will on others.

Honor is counterproductive, foolish, and only serves to limit your potential.

And a Sith organization built with honor as a driving ideology is false and heretical.

[member="Darth Vaildra"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

This is why I love the Sith.

Such diversity and hate towards one another makes great RP! I'll be stalking any fight between the survivalist and honorable Sith. I'd love to see how the ideologies play out IC.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

and if you led the Sith Empire maybe that would be your idealolgy, but this is ours. Making the Sith have to fit a mold makes for boring story. These sith are more like Spartans and Samurai mixed together. Seeing as Star Wars was built on Samurai esk stuff.

Darth Vaildra said:
Seeing as Star Wars was built on Samurai esk stuff.
I disagree.

Jedi were the only aspect of Star Wars that primarily drew from the Samurai, but the rest of Star Wars drew inspiration from many sources including religion, folklore, chivalry, and, of course, good ole Flash Gordon. :p

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

You know? I have never seen Flash Gordon, is it worth it? Ether way, the beauty of this site is we don't shoot for perfection, but for story and character development. Our goal with this Empire is not to make a carbon copy from the canon Sith Empire, but to use it as a template and build upon it. The original "Sith" were Jedi and before they were outcast it did not appear research wise that they planned to devide. Sure it was bound to happen, but it seemed two philosophies were being born and meld together. Our hope is to take the Sith to a new level using logical steps, but original. The Sith crave power and thus they seek out war, much like the Spartans, war is their purpose. At the same time they serve an Emperor much like a Shogan if you will. They would use kills as honor to their shogan and the most honorable way to die is as a Warrior.

Traditionally you are right, these in the history of Star Wars have never officially been mixed, though I believe if you watch how some Sith die you will see essences of this. This is why we are Sith who use our call for war to rise above the chaos and fight for reason, but at the sametime ruthlessly and without mercy. We may seek honor, but the way we seek it is dishonorable and unpeaceful. This could change of course if the members want, but we have discussed this and like the direction it is taking us.

You know I value your input and wisdom hense why I am listening and not segueing disrespectfully, but making a case of reason as to why.

Felran Natri

F
[member="Darth Vaildra"]

I'm in. Felran would immediatly join as soon as possible. You get the descendant of the one and only Darth Maul. Felran gets to join a worthy Sith empire. Cool beans.

Vengeance doesn't do refreshments. However in regards to NFUs he has a bit of a keep what you kill mentality. The pay sucks but you can get some cool stuff out of it until those pesky Lord types figure it out and rain on our parade.

:p

Ylva Alfrún

"Wolf Who Possess Hidden Knowledge"
Darth Vaildra said:
"...Making the Sith have to fit a mold makes for boring story..."

Darth Orcus said:
"One who has freed themselves from all restrictions has reached perfection… their potential fulfilled..."
Just an argumentative inaccuracy, real quick...

Yurthura Ban's description of a Sith is a mold in the sense that it has qualities to fulfill, but those qualities are literally defined by their lack of restrictions on the characters involved. A mold defined by it's lack of a mold. Your design of an Empire places restrictions on character potential, which is a literal mold, as the mold does not survive unless those qualities are adhered to in character.

No judgment on what you're doing, I wish you the best. Just wanted to pop in for that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom