Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Dominion of Kwenn

KWENN ORBIT

Kwenn. A most intriguing system located near Black Sun space. The space station located over the planet was very much an important structure. Previously, during the tenure of the Republic and Galactic Empire, it had adequately served as a refueling and resupply base for oversector fleets in the area. Now, though, it was abandoned, the Gulag virus having stolen away the entire crew of the facility. However, were it to be reactivated, it would be the most important Imperial base in the southern regions of Sith space. Wanting to be helpful towards her "daughter" and fellow Sith Lady, Circe Savan had authorized an expedition to the station, in an attempt to reactivate it.

Hopefully, things would run smoothly, like at Aeten II.

The Neo-Teran Fleet of Grand Admiral Aken Bosch entered the field of play. Bosch began to send ships to the nearby station, in order to determine exactly what was wrong with it, and what would be needed in order to restore it to functional capacity.

"Admiral Bosch, I want your teams to give me a full-scale report of the current situation on board that ship." Circe was intrigued by the current situation on board the apparently lifeless hulk.

"Understood, Lady Savan. Squad One, I'm linking your comm system with that of the Gorgon. They'll be instructing you from here on out. Understood?"

A soft smile hit Bosch's face. This would help the Navy greatly.

The lieutenant of the squad seemed a bit more unsure. Shining his light over into a corner of the station, he came across a power cable that was heavily chewed on.

"We've got signs of mynock infestation here."

"Joy, much joy..." The chief of the squad took his helmet off in disgust to better look over the cable. At first glance, it looked like a mynock had indeed chewed through it, but something wasn't right.

"I'm seeing acidic residue on these cables."

Elani came into range of Lady Savan's ship and relayed a message to her. "My father sends his regards." A fleet of Blackblade frigates and corvettes came out of hypserspace just behind Elani

"Intriguing..." The Gorgon's helmsman responded to the squad leader. "Investigate the station and keep the examination going. Gorgon out."

The lieutenant turned to the captain of the squad once again, then looked up, noticing something particularly ominous. "Uh, Captain?"

"Ah, Elani Zambrano. Good to see you could make it. I need you to check the nearby system. The squad on the station seems rather confused by the current condition of the hulk, and I'd like to make sure whatever decommissioned it isn't still out here.

@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

The captain said absolutely nothing as the lieutenant and him both eyed the hole in the ceiling. A roughly cut circle of metal was on the ceiling, a hole with acidic residue still dripping from it and hissing on the hangar's floor.

"What the hell do you think made that?"

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Krag's Star Destroyer came out of hyperspace, followed by a Fleet that was commanded entirely by the best Graug naval men in the entirety of the Graug Empire. Krag, stood, his black armor glimmering in the light of the system's sun. Beside him sat his son, Ravage and behind him his Horde Guard who all growled with bloodlust. Today would be a grand victory for the Sith and the Graug.

"I don't know, but I intend to find out soon." The captain moved towards the hangar doors, leading to the rest of the station. "Alright... We want to get the station's computer core up and running. From there, we can access the internal defenses and turn them to our side. I don't want us to end up getting acidified. Alright?"

Ravage

R
The vicious sithspawn of a son Krag had with him sat on all fours, growling and hissing lowly as he looked out of the viewport.

"Alright, let's do this." The lieutenant was far more confident now that they were moving deeper inside the station. "Do we have any old copies of the station plans?" He looked at the engineer, then back at the captain.

"We do. They're pre-Gulag, though, and there's no answer to the question of how much of the station's been wrecked. Remember, we want to reactivate it, so keep weapon fire damage to a minimum, okay?" The Captain began to force the dead doors open, but then they ground to a halt. "Lieutenant, use the blowtorch."

The lieutenant, being far more resourceful, had brought along a fusion cutter, equally effective. Its sun-like heat began to quickly melt through the door. Eventually, he kicked at the metal, a man-sized chunk of it falling forward and giving them access.

The captain led the squad into the next room. This was a room with lifts in it - unfortunately, with the power off, there was no activity. "Lieutenant, can we order the droid in the hangar to route power from our shuttle through an access port in order to reactivate the lift?"

"Of course we can." Sending a message to their pilot droid on his datapad, a resoundingly loud noise crashed throughout the station as all the lifts began to move to their level. One, then two, then three, then four of them rose to the proper floor, the rusted durasteel doors opening for them.

"Let's take some individual routes. Lieutenant, handle the power. Sarge, handle the computer core. I'll handle the station's defenses."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom