Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Dominion of Kwenn

The captain rushed into one of the lifts, taking him to the turret control computer. Once he reached the top floor and got off the lift, though, a terrible noise was heard as its cables snapped and it landed on the bottom of the station. "Thank God I didn't end up on that..."

"Dammit!" A noise came from the other side of the hallway that the captain would hear, the Lieutenant also responding to the two of them. "My lift crashed too... I got out before it did, though. Now how do I get to the reactor from here?"

Ravage

R
Ravage hustled towards the hangar in order to be ready to head out once his father was. He sat there, near a ship, tendrils flailing wildly.

"This station's old. It probably still has crawl-tubes. But before you go, mind helping me get this computer active again? The shuttle's power can run it until you get main power restored." A logical enough reason.

The lieutenant sighed as he activated his datapad, sending another rerouting notice to their pilot droid. Slowly, the console began to light back up. "You'll have control of the console, but most of the weapons themselves won't be active until I get power back on. Care to come with me now and get them running?"

"Truthfully, I dunno." The Captain began to climb down above the lieutenant. "More than likely a mynock or two began to eat some of the chemicals likely stored here. Maybe they mutated or something."

"Mutated?" He raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "What sort of mutation could cause a mynock to create acid?" Leaping back, the lieutenant landed on the floor with a clank. They had reached the reactor level.

"The original Empire was using all sorts of messed up stuff. For all we know, it took a bite out of some Blackwing and turned into a zombie." Total speculation, but hey. "Alright, where's the reactor control console?"

"Should be over there." The two of them eyed a glowing contraption in front of what rather obviously appeared to be a fusion reactor. This was an old station, hence the older form of power. "Maybe this'll help us activate some droids or something."

Moving over to the console, the captain eyed it ardently. "You're right, lieutenant. I'm recommending you for a promotion when we get back from this hellhole." Typing in some basic information, soon, the reactor was up and running again. "Hmm... it's at quarter power. Almost out of fuel, evidently. Oh well."

"Will it be enough to power the station until we can bring more fuel to it?" The Lieutenant speculated - using all the power now could disable the station entirely, and all its functions. He didn't trust the backup power systems to work.

"I think so." Initializing the reactor, a slow hum began to run across the entire station. Lights turned back on, some flickering from disuse, as droids began to activate and doors began to open. "There we go..."

"According to this console, there's only a couple days power left in the reactor, even at quarter power. We'll burn it up in twelve hours." This significantly worried the lieutenant.

"Well, I guess that means we need to send a supply ship in." A soft sigh was elicited from the captain's lips as he moved to the nearby lift. This one was still functioning. "Let's get back to the weapon control station and activate the on-board defenses.:

"Well, this is fun. So tell me a bit more about yourself, Lieutenant." The Captain raised an eyebrow out of curiosity. He didn't know the men under his command well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom