Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Assassins [Info/Q&A]

เภ tђє ๔คгкภєรร ฬє tђгเשє
Assassins have always existed in the galaxy. Hiding in the shadows, away from prying eyes. In the darkness they thrive, stalking, hunting. The names of their targets are written in red.
To strike without notice and leave only the body. A whisper in the wind deadlier than any soldier or ship. What could be lurking just around the corner is always far more terrifying then the gun to ones head.
From the Shadows we Strike.
๒ครเς เภŦ๏г๓คtเ๏ภ
The Sith Assassins are just as the name suggests. Sith. And assassins. Located on the lush planet of Recopia, the group made their home in the fortress of a similar order long since passed. Malif Cove is the name, hidden underneath a local monk group. Once they protected the Seyuigi Dervish, a very skilled assassin group at tracking and unarmed combat, and now the monks protect a much darker secret. Within the cove now rests the Sith who thrive in the darkness.
These Sith however are not their own separate group. They are One Sith, working for the Dark Lord himself. Their goal and purpose, to eliminate the enemies of the Dark Lord and strike fear into the hearts of any who would dare oppose the Sith. They lay in the shadows unlike the main body of the One Sith, waiting to strike and leave without any hint that they were there. Targets can go from simple politicians to Jedi Grandmasters, and even traitors of the One Sith are not safe from their blades.
Malif Cove is currently their headquarters and training ground, but they are to expand their operation, planting themselves on neutral or contested planets to be closer to their targets. They are lead by a council of four. The Red, The Pale, The Black, and the White. Each has their own dominion and focus, but together they determine the missions and targets for the rest of the Assassins.
ฬђy ฬ๏ยl๔ Y๏ย ן๏เภ?
First and foremost. We have cookies.
Sith_and_twi__lek_by_dywa.jpg
On a more serious note. The One Sith is a major faction tearing through opposition in a public manner. They are the public face of the Sith, and there is a startling lack of subtly. From what I've personally heard, there are people who want to play the shadow games as a Sith once more, and after talking with [member="Reverance"] I decided to go about and make an Assassin group.
If you want to play something shady, or play behind the scenes, this group is truly for you. Shadow Games consisting of assassinations versus counter assassinations and relic hunting sound interesting? [member="Kian Karr"] and myself are setting up a way for Jedi Shadows and Sith Assassins to face off and get rare artifacts, or stop the opposing side from doing so.
On top of this, there is a new system I call the Challenge Board for members to earn fancy titles and even specialized gear. With this board comes the need to commit assassinations, as one should expect, but they do not need to be PCs. NPCs count all the same, if not as much as a PC, and members can expect contracts to go out on both groups.
There is specialized weapons and ships with armor and Sithspawn coming soon™. Even droids on the way, which means for those lovers of the clankers, there will be an option to play Assassin droids for the Sith Assassins.
ђ๏ฬ t๏ ן๏เภ/คภy ợยєรtเ๏ภร?
Joining is simple. Right at the top of the page or even right here is a link to the faction page. Simply click join and read up on the welcome thread. I try to keep that updated as much as possible, but if something seems missing feel free to let me know!
Got any questions about the group or did I mess up on explaining something? Post below and ask away/point out my mistake(s). I want to make this as good as it can possibly be after all.
And as ever, keep to the shadows.

*Glances at first image*
*Looks at signature*
Apparently I am already a member. I am your boss. Bow to me, fellow assassins.
On a more serious note, I think I found where Ire will end up if I ever remember to revamp her.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

It's one if the first pictures for 'Sith Assassin Artwork'

But I would love to have you a part of this. You're one of those rpers I haven't had the chance to RP with yet, and I'd love to.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Wont lie, its rather humbling to have someone who is technically a target for death support the group. It really means a lot.

Niaana Ren

Mission, the 1st Sister. (Dead, Pm Writers Account
Stab Stab Stabby!!!!! Do we have any missions running? Might be nice to list them or completed examples in the add, just a thought to show off our best ;)

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom