Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Apprentice Seeking Romantic Partner

[member="Mala Arar"]

I'm kind of bored right now so I'll throw aside my hesitance and put up a serious reply to this thread, I think, as humourous as it has been. Hope you don't mind. But, please note that this would not be only short term with Xavka(/Lykos).

Xavka Duquo, 27
Looking for a female around my age of a humanoid or human species. My favourite hobbies are: experiencing peace and quiet while reading, playing and listening to the violin, training both mind and body as well as dancing - albeit my Clan's ritual dances over standard dances. I prefer being outside of urban environments - the strong scents can, at times, cause a sever headache - but can settle with being there for a time. Be warned, I have a rather feral side to me and can be quite explosive in my anger.

Or, well, if you are interested:

Ryiah Tenriem, 20 (An alt character.)
Looking for female in my local area, any species acceptable so long as they are sentient. I like living, just living, and experiencing life - hunting over everything else. Oh, and, well, let's just say that you will not like me angry, I can become a whole new demoness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom