Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Apprentice Seeking Romantic Partner

Darth Imperia

D
NSxROOa.jpg
Mala Arar, 24
Within your Galaxy Active Just Now

Just a girl looking for affection in a Sith Order that offers little. Not picky when it comes to men or women, but Human or Near Human only, please. Non-Force Users are welcome to try, but only if you're willing to put up with a little (or a lot of) abuse. I don't mean that playfully, either. That's literal. Absolutely no Jedi or other Lightsiders. Sith preferred, but Darksiders or Rogues welcome. My interests include theater, lightsaber sparring, and purging heretics. Urban Environments preferred for date locations.

Onley Xiangu, 22

Within Your Galaxy Active Just Now

Interests include stealing organs that don't belong to me, imbibing substances I probably shouldn't, learning new lightsaber techniques (this is not a euphemism but it could be if you wanted it to be), and electrocuting things and people with the Force. Darksiders only because I don't feel like listening to someone preach at me. I live on Coruscant, but I like to explore.

Swipes right on [member="Mala Arar"], is in to that nose piercing/obscured face because he takes chances.

[member="Mala Arar"]

You should try to seduce the hunter craftsman. He has a lot of stamina and is good with his hands too....you know, because he is a tel'varn. >.>

Any ways, I think it might be interesting. I have wanted to shift him less from huntsman and more towards warrior. He is a NFU and not really aligned towards dark side or light side. He isn't good in cities, but stuff like theater he does enjoy because it is art. He also loves to hunt and make things, so might be some fun there joining in those.

The only catch is that its not just Tyr here. Also have to deal with his vult companion Lyk. But who doesn't love giant wolves that are smart enough to hold a conversation with you if they could talk?

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Vengeance"]

Now that's just creepy.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

It will never happen, you wrinkled old nerfkarker.

Darth Abyss, 22, whatever.

Interests are eating minds, violence and reading in solitude. Dates with a lack of talking are preferred. Been on the search for quite some time, but most relationships ended because people have a tendency to end up as mindless slaves for talking to much on dates. If your personality is somewhat close to that of a book, please send me a message.

Your dearest Darth Abyss, The ascended, Last knight of the One sith, Prophet of the Darkness and The mindeater.

Oh I remember how well this kind threads always go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom