Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Apprentice looking for Master or Childhood Friend

Hello!

I'm fairly new here so please let me know if I need to change anything! My character Vulia is a angry, hot-headed Sith who was taken from her home as a child and made to learn how to use her force sensitivity through hard trials that were pretty much just torture. She does her absolute best to serve the Sith, even though she can be impulsive, and I'd like her to have a master who can help her grow in the force and scold her when she makes irrational, reckless decisions. On the planet from which she was taken (it can pretty much be any planet you'd like) she had a childhood best friend who would have seen her get dragged away, and who preferably grew up force sensitive as well but serves another faction. They could be Jedi, Gray Jedi, or anything else.

Please let me know if you are interested in either position or need more details! Thank you for reading.

Darth Inmortus

D
Darth Saevus senses potential in you. He can help you become more.

I've just created this guy and he might be a bit different but it'd be cool to take you on.

Hi yes, hello. Alina has recently started her career as a Sith again. She's no Sith Lord, but her ambitions are even loftier than most. Plenty of story opportunities to be had with Alina rebuilding her powerbase and collecting Sith artifacts and such, all to eventually make all Sith kneel. She's had a couple apprentices in the past, and is currently going about gathering up one who survived.

So plenty of stuff I can offer \o/

Thank you all for your responses! I would love to get some roleplays started with all of you.

Darth Hellique II Darth Hellique II He looks very brutal, and I love that. Please send me a private message detailing what vision you have for the roleplay and we can get started.

Darth Saevus I looked through your character profile and am very intrigued about the air of mystery surrounding your character. I’m all for characters who are different! If it’s alright with you, please send me a private message about where you’d want them to meet, and we can start.

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters I just saw your message and will friend you on discord shortly. Thank you for the reply!

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru That sounds fascinating! She seems like a strong willed character who would be very fun to have interact with mine. Would you be interested in Alina possibly pretending to be a Sith until she achieves her ambitions? I made my character with the idea that she’d follow the sith ideologies. Either way, please send me a private message and let me know!

Mae Tecono Mae Tecono Firstly, welcome! I just started here as well. I would definitely be open to the idea of her childhood friend becoming a Sith. Perhaps the conflict could come from differing goals that they have? Please send me a private message about who your character is more specifically and we can start!

Terraxia Terraxia Thank you! I may, but because I’m pretty new here I’m hesitant to join any factions yet. However, I will keep that in mind. Please let me know if you ever want to craft a story with Vulia.

I’m sorry for the late reply everyone! I hope you all still want to roleplay and I promise I will be on much more often. Thank you for your interest and I eagerly await your responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom