Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Alchemist(s) Needed

Waka Jawaka

Alchemy, Pure and Simple.
I'd like to try writing a character biography backwards: I've got the character created, but now want to start filling in the blanks.

He's a creation of Sith alchemy: a unique Force-sensitive creation who's part Jawa, part Ewok, and part Yoda's Species, created for...why? Is he a clone? Is he just some mad experiment to see what would happen if?

That's where you come in. The only requirement is, he needs to be able to escape into the larger universe relatively easily. He has no memories to draw from, and no appreciable skills that he's aware of, so a powerful character would be able to detain or destroy him with little effort. This needs to be a straightforward Star Wars-ian seat-of-the-pants, crazy luck lining up escape where everything goes right for our hero and ridiculously wrong for the alchemist(s).

That's not to say that he can't have a bounty on his head by the end, or a vow to recapture him, just that my goal is to create a playable character who can adventure out there.

Thanks for reading!

Oh how much I'd love to be part of this .. alas Arcturus has only dipped his toes into Bio-Alchemy so it wouldn't make as much sense as some of the other gifted alchemists on this site :( If no one else steps up for this though throw me a message and we can make it some crazy-but-ill-thought-out Sandman scheme :)

Depending on how active you are wanting the sith alchemist to be turranis could have made your race. Then discarded the race without a second thought do to the race not having the desired traits he wanted. Or just generally to keep his skills sharp type of deal if you want to discuss more send me a pm.

Waka Jawaka Waka Jawaka

If you haven't found someone yet I created an NPC who has created an entire planet of sith spawn species over time who I'd be happy to throw in.

He lives in his mountain temple where he keeps experimenting and I can see Waka being an attempt of his to practice merger 3 species before he tries for something more dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom