Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Site background missing

This issue was fixed, see below.
  • Short Description: The site background is a stark white field
  • Browser: Google Chrome, Version 107.0.5304.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Severity: All subaccounts. None of my friends have reported a similar issue.
  • Description: The site background fails to load in any subaccount. The background picker still allows me to toggle fluid width and grid layout. Changing the background has no effect.
  • Screenshots: [Link any and all screenshots]
  • Link to Thread: N/A
Help on this would be appreciated, but it's by no means urgent. This seems to be a purely a visual glitch, and causes no more eye strain than the average Maxor video.
EDIT: I logged out of my SWRP, and the issue persisted. I logged out of my Google account inside Chrome, and the background loaded just fine. I no longer have any clue what's going on.
The Chrome account thing was key. When I disabled my adblocker plugin, the issue was fixed immediately.

Last edited:
TheScarletDastard TheScarletDastard

Hi there - I looked on several devices and I'm not able to duplicate the issue. It might be due to a temporary network problem in your area OR you might need to clear your cache and cookies on your browser when you're actually logged into it.

You can also try another browser, try incognito, or even try restarting your device. Odds are that if it's not happening to anyone else or it loads on another browser that's an issue with you equipment (be it network or otherwise) - Not the site.

I hope that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom