Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sister City

Lujian-Military-Symbol.png

Location: Private landing pad on the outskirts of Beshnia Alpha, capital city of Lujo
Objective: Overview designs to build "Hope City" on Lujo, inspired by Sanctuary City on Alderaan
Tags: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

She turned her full attention to Alicio as he presented the package from Faith Organa Faith Organa . It was unexpected, so she shared an inquisitive expression as she took it into her hands and quickly opened it at Alicio’s prompting. She pulled out the data pad and read the invitation, as well as the additional note attached. She nodded and turned to Alicio with a grateful expression,

“Alicio, can I bring some guests with me, or is this a private matter between the Queen and myself?” She was fishing for whether she was expected to invite the rest of the FAC and conduct their next gathering on Alderaan with Faith as their host.

Alicio nodded once, sneaking a glance at the rest of the ship's passengers, to make sure they weren't paying attention. "Of course. You can invite anyone you wish, as long as you do so tastefully." He shrugged. "We don't want the party to get too loud, after all."

The young Alderaanian was better at double-talk than he thought he would be. Nothing on his face betrayed that he was talking about anything but a birthday bash.

"Faith wished for me to let you know she considers you a dear friend, even though she rarely has the chance to show it." Even though his words were code, he hadn't lied yet.

"But she is so busy, without a moment away from the spotlight. If you ever wish to contact her, I would be happy to assist."

Then, a little quieter, "Alderaan is with you."

- Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom