Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single/Dating/Married (IC)

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
True, seems we're way over due on the latter.
Just... just that I spotted that warden's badge of yours. You know...me trying to get into the pirate cartel and all. You're looking into making your first arrest since you came back, huh? :(

Barbie Barnabas

Hmm... yea the sith.
I keep hearing about them. Guess I've been lucky so far in not running into them.
Seriously...what's their beef? Are they looking to take control of the galaxy or something like that?

I guess so, they've been trying for a while now and keep failing. They should get a new job. Then again the Jedi have yet to eradicate them. Perhaps we should get new jobs too. :p lol

What characters you got in the running that Kahne or any alts can run into?

Barbie Barnabas

Oh oh...

Uhm...it's not how it read, Ms Porte'. The posts. They are quite innocent.
I mean...there is a lot in respecting a man who is still in love with his sweetheart. You.
I may be many things to come, but a home wrecker would not be one of them. :(

Alts?
Well, any really. I am not sporting any siths in this realm, so any of my primary ones are at your disposal...Marina, Karlie, Ayda and this one too. Although this one is new and I am still developing her background. I'd say she is someone between Marina and Karlie. Well, that's my aim anyway. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom