Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

Hey there guys;

I'm wondering if any of you are die-hard Sims fans or maybe even just casual players?

EA released the "Ultimate Collection" for the Sims 2 and is giving it out for free to Origin members until the 31st (so you don't have long if you're interested!)

All that's required is for you to write " I-LOVE-THE-SIMS " into the Redeem Product Key area, and it will be yours to download for free!

The Ultimate Collection contains every expansion and add-on that EA ever made for the Sims 2, and the file size is *relatively* small. Definitely worth looking into!

To substantiate this claim I'll link you to the official EA stance on the matter:

How To Get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

Have fun!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
This worked great. Disk Space requirement was 12.57 Gb, so the download is gonna take awhile. Thanks for the heads up [member="Kära Vi'dreya"] , you sexy beast you. Love it! :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom