Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Sigs

CHANI

[member="Kyra Sol"] here you go

2zs35ap.jpg

CHANI

[member="Elijah Francioux"] how dare you ask for something and be so new!!!!!! :p hope it suits you the first one has a slightly more faded name, the second they are both faded evenly

29ftc7o.jpg

213lxr9.jpg

Dav Scorpio

D
Okay I need this guy to have really bright blue eyes if you can, and he needs to be in my sig however you would put him in there. It needs a cool background, preferably dark or a city at night, something mysterious. Bonus points if you work a vibrosword in there. This really is mainly all up to you, so you have plenty of creative freedom. He is kevin casey btw if you need to look up other pics. Thank you so much! I hear you do great work.

Update: I forgot to say I need my name in there :p

Hiya [member="CHANI"]

Could I ask for one of your awesome sigs.

Could you please use this image, along with some Jedi ish background.
Also the quote "And who said Peacekeeping isn't fun?"

One other thing, could it have a silvery tint to the overall sig if possible.

Iram Arkada

I
Hey, I would like a sig that has this pic in it (Blue eyes instead), I don't really care if it's faded or what. It just needs to be a bit brighter :p. For the background, I'd like this as the background, or something very very similar. It needs my name in it and the quote "Pressure makes gems, ease makes decay" Thanks so much!

Tal Kyramud

T
Tal needs a sig :)

I need this pic in it on a battlefield background. Maybe some destroyed buildings and such. Also needs "Tal Kyramud" with "Today is a good day for someone else to die" Quotation marks on the second one, if possible. Thanks in advance :)
[member="CHANI"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom