Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Sigs

[member="CHANI"]

I would like a signature that takes the character out of this image. I'd also like the symbol from this image added to it. The background is entirely up to you, but I'd like the overall theme to be either dark (preferably a location like a temple or something). I'd also like a quote: "May the Hell you find be of your own making."

Thank you in advance. You do -phenomenal- work!!!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
CHANI said:
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] here you go

1z6wemc.jpg

2qt8fvc.jpg
kesr tivsertsnrjkghrkthnseitg yERTRTYGRD%&HBR!!!!!!#$^&

Your work is so luscious, as usual!!! Slowly gets better and better every day! <3

Edit: Oh, yeah, never noticed this before but on the top one, it says "ernough." Just thought I'd point that out. If you don't have the psd's on file, no worries.

[member="CHANI"]

I'm looking for a sig, as I obviously cannot do them just yet (Ones I have done look a bit horrible ;P)

Thinking of using the image either in My Profile or Avatar, thoughts?

Theme is something of hopeful, about restoration of the Republic to it's grassroots.

I love this Mandela quote, so Imma steal it. "Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people."

Something to that effect. Anything else? :D

Xero

X

CHANI

[member="Adam Sergo"] , [member="Alyesa Praxon"] , I need a foreground image and a background image at least 200 px in height. or 600px wide.

Max Scorpio

M
Ok I need this background with this faded in the foreground please, with a quote saying "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." It should also have my name. Thanks CHANI :)

[member="CHANI"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom