Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Sigs

[member="CHANI"]

Official request:
I know you wanna beat me with a stick, I welcome it as I deserve it.

Last name can it be changed on the sig? Simple request.

We did some modifications to the bio to fit from transfer and spice life up a bit.

I made it official cause you probably get 1000000 PMs with stuff. :p

CHANI

[member="Max Scorpio"] I couldn't exactly get the text right on the white background.

3097fps.jpg

jq13z6.jpg

[member="Xander Lok"] FYI mando'a refers to the language of the mandalorians so this quote doesn't make sense. I think you meant "One vod, many Mando'ade" as this refers to more than one mandalorian

Rex Praxus said:
[member="Xander Lok"] FYI mando'a refers to the language of the mandalorians so this quote doesn't make sense. I think you meant "One vod, many Mando'ade" as this refers to more than one mandalorian
Im aware.. :p The quote isnt supposed to make sense with Xander's immaturity and ignorance. But yeah it is supposed to be One Vod, Many Mando'ade.

CHANI said:
[member="Xander Lok"]

kb3bqc.jpg

vzuiol.jpg
and Thanks :D It looks so great!!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I love your stuff so much, I'm rocking it on Ashe still, on Kurah now, and if I had a decent playby pick, I'd rock one on Saera as well!

Onnneeeee laaaaassssttt request for a long time, promise.
Background: http://i.imgur.com/V6VeUIu.jpg
Foreground: http://wrixel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/Ghost-In-The-Shell-Saito.jpg
Font: Something cool, and digital. Like Alcastor's but acid green.
Text: Go ahead and run.... You'll just die tired.
A/E: So, pretty much just cut out the character and his rifle and bipod it's leaning on from the foreground and apply it to the background. This one's an easy crop. You might have to rotate the layer a couple of degrees clockwise to get his bipod flush with the bottom of the picture because that building ledge it's on is kind of crooked. Maybe adjust the lighting texture on him if you feel it doesn't quite blend in stock, but nothing as severe as you did with Kurah (which I still LUV btw). I also feel like the background could use an ever so slight contrast boost to really bring out the colors and just barely enhance the shades. If you can, keep the text from detracting from the visual beauty of the picture, i.e.; try to keep it small, maybe a little opaque transparent.

<3 Please and thanks? :3​

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="CHANI"] - I hate to always be the one to ask but could you make him bigger?
Hmm. Actually, can you take the first image, move it to the left corner, flip him vertically(left to right? - basically, barrel facing left) and make him just big enough to cover the chick on the bike? The second one's text is perfect, btw.
I'm sorry that I ask so many changes and things! x_x
You're a FU, right. I am making something exclusive and special. I think you'll like it and I'll have Saera send you a free sample of it. It totes makes sense IC, she'll be handing it out to a few select people around the galaxy to get the word out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom