Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Smooth

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
"Yeah... Jedi" She says with part disdain, part annoyance. While she had yet to knowingly meet a jedi in person, she had heard stories and they had caused her enough pain from afar.

"I won't trouble you about it again. Some things are better left alone" There many subjects regarding her own past and relations that she felt similarly about. She too trusted him, at least, so far, but they'd only just met earlier that day, and well, it hadn't come up yet.

"So... What happens now? Do we go back to nar shaddaa? do we part ways?... Do I join you wherever it is you're headed next? A bodyguard, maybe.. not that you need it I guess. Seeing as you can just vampire anyone who get's on your bad side" She chuckles.

The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

"Yes, somethings are best left where they are." Romeo agreed.

Romeo laid with in silence for a moment, thinking on how best to phrase his next sentences. What was supposed to happen next? What did Romeo want most from this? His eyes opened suddenly, his answer quite clear to himself. Clearing his throat, the Vahla spoke:

"I like you, a lot, Joti. I would like to build a relationship with you, but I would understand if this is something you do not feel is a thing you can do. If that is the case, we can always spend time together whenever you like, and if you have nothing better to do now, neither do I. The galaxy has given us a moment of peace, and we should enjoy it while it lasts."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"I..." Joti wasn't used to making decisions like this. She was used to the fight and it's simplicity, few choices, all of which were easy to make, and offered little time for one to second guess themselves.

This however... For a moment as peaceful as this, it sent her heart racing, and her head lagging behind it.

"I'm... This is all new to me" She sits back and releases a breath she had no idea she was holding till now.
There was a certain degree of freedom in the life joti had chosen, whether she'd admit that it was her choice or not.
And yet, she found herself considering leaving it all behind.

"Everything's happened so fast today" Perhaps it would be better to take things slow.

"Let's just enjoy the moment while we can. Maybe do this again sometime? Grill knights of ren again, and again" She winks.

"And then make decisions when we're both sure?"

There was a another moment of silence from Romeo, but not because of being declined. No, this was just him enjoying the peace with a smile on his face. He had already known by the end of this all he would have been declined. Mind already made up, he was okay with this..sorta. There was always a little of pain in being declined, but Joti had offered there was always a possibility later on down the road. A friendship could still be solidify properly first he assumed.

Romeo then decided to have fun with the time he had left with Joti. With the Force, Romeo pulled the cuffs back into his hands, and lifted up basically in Joti's face. From behind them, the Vahla winked at her and stuck his tongue out.

"You did mention these could be of use later...just saying."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Joti half sighs and half laughs when she sees the cuffs again.

"I thought you said cuffs weren't kinky?" Yeah, she'd have to come back to this. No way around that.

She grabs ahold of the cuffs, opening them slightly.
"You know... I usually just keep my "prisoners" in here. But a dangerous dark jedi like yourself? I might have to put you somewhere special"
She winks at him.

"Of course I don't have a carbonite chamber aboard. I hope my quarters will do?"

Rolling over, there was a sudden rise in his heart rate as Romeo pushed his forehead against hers.

"There are far..wait, carbonite chamber? That's like...way kinkier than cuffs. Sounds more painful than anything." Standing up, Romeo took her hands to pull her up with him.

"I think the quarters would be much more comfortable for the both of us."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"Maybe I'll get one after some mysterious benefactor adds to my account?" She laughs.

"One who the guild won't be hearing about, sadly. It's an interesting story, but bad for business"

Once they were both on their feet, She leads him towards her quarters. The durasteel doors hiss open to reveal a small, but cozy room that resembled it's owner. Unorganized, with an empty bottle of corellian ale rolling around slightly as the ship moved, a few pieces of scrap metal that were halfway to becoming spare armour laying around a desk in the corner, and a holo-player with a playlist on pause, probably since she arrived on nar shaddaa earlier that day.

"Well, uhh.. Home sweet home" She scratches the back of her head, realizing that not only had she failed to clean it in a day or two, but k1 obviously wasn't going to help.

Being led to her room, Romeo realized that the two were very much different in the aspect of organization. But, being alone for so long, OCD had begun to develop over time as the Vahla needed things to do when there was nothing to do. But it was fitting too, felt like how he lived back in the days of Dromuund Kaas.

"It's cozy, it screams Joti. In a good way. If you even think of trying to lure me into one of those things...Joti...Joti, Joti, Joti." He ended with a warm laugh and smile.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"What, A carbonite chamber?" She smiles "You worried I'd have you frozen? I can't snag that debt off ya if you can't move or speak now can I? Though... I guess it has an artsy appeal? I could keep you all to myself, albeit less... Talkative" She laughs.

"No k1 on the other hand, He'll do it. He's the meanest bounty hunter of us all" Whether she was joking or not, she'd have fun leaving that up to interpretation.

"That's...that's an interesting concept. I'm sure you could make money on that art decor." Romeo said

Joti spoke about how the astromech droid might do it, as he was the meanest bounty hunter. Somehow, Romeo didn't doubt that. But as she was clear finished, Romeo hopped into the bunk, getting cozy.

"I think we've earned ourselves some sleep, yeah?"

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"After all that? you're damn we have" Joti says while discarding various gear. Once she's down to her flight suit, she locks the door to her quarters and pulls up a commlink.

"K1, We're working on a project here, Needs uhh.. Focus, a lot of focus, So no surprise visits. I'm sure you can handle things on your own for a little" She winks at romeo and cuts her comms off as a plethora of garbled droid speak comes crackling through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom