Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Smooth

Romeo didn't budge, he continued to stay leaned over the table, wrists ready for cuffs at anytime. Truth be told, Romeo hadn't really seen any action...of any sorts, for a very, very long time. Being in self exile had disadvantages like that. Romeo face began to twist with roguish features. IF she was willing to hear him out, than this could end with goodness all around.

"Well...I guess I could bribe you...the amount of credits isn't much for me. I guess I could double it. But bribing you would seem to be an insult to your intellect. Your's maybe of a warrior culture, but I know you're not stupid by any means. So...instead...I could instead...pay you. For services, help hands when I need them. Starting now. You want to see the galaxy? Lets go see the galaxy, hell....take me hunting on Mkyr."

Then, slowly, Romeo leaned in towards her face. So close their noses could have touched had he moved just a centimeter more. Still, his eyes continued to focus on hers.

"If you wanna know more about optional cuffs, well...you'll have to find that out for yourself."
He whispered gently.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
It was an interesting situation joti found herself in. His comments were of the insult of bribery, and yet he'd slipped an opportunity into that statement. He'd given his weapon away, she figured that meant he wasn't the type to offer an opportunity like this without following through. All people had in the underworld was trust, and joti understood the idea well enough. Then there was talk of hunting on myrkr, maybe he was as bored as she was? Kindred spirits in a weird way. It got her thinking about the contract, which wasn't an official guild bounty, meaning it had effect on her reputation. If she didn't bring him in, it didn't hurt anything except maybe her payout, which romeo seemed willing to fix.

Then he leaned in, closer than she'd let anyone in her life
without stabbing anyway. Followed by more talk of optional cuffage...

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you wanted me to cuff you" She whispers back with a slight laugh and a smile that couldn't hide if she wanted. She couldn't help but wonder what the bartender of there thought of the scene but at the same time she didn't care. She almost leaned in just to see what would happen when another thought crossed her mind-

"Let's do both" a fiendish grin spread across her face. "I'm sure that the continued existence of a guy with a hit on you is mighty inconvenient, and I'm pretty sure he'd be none the wiser if I "Brought you in", right? Kill two birds with one stone, except one walks free afterward? maybe beside an armorclad friend?"

The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

If ever there was a woman who could take Romeo's heart again, this was she. Her fiendish grin simply made his blood pump faster, everything about her was check off the list of the woman Romeo could fall for, if that was ever a capable path. Adventure was his aim, not leading kingdoms, fighting wars, and saving republics. Not at the moment at least. This was the missing piece to his core, seeing where life took him. The Vahla grinned, and his own devilish smile cut across his face. Maybe love or strong emotions needed to mentioned to express loyalty or commitment to things like relationships, and Romeo thoughts this was an okay idea.

Without hesitation, Romeo planted his own lips against Joti's, with a soft touch with a sleight hint of weight against it. It was more reflexes than anything, Romeo both meant it, and didn't.

"Take that as a yes."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Joti saw it coming a mile away, and yet, somehow it still surprised her. here she was, leaning into a kiss with her target, a sith no less, but somehow it felt right. something about him, maybe it was that force thing messing with her, maybe she knew they'd be kindred spirits, maybe it was just that damned jazz she decided to play, who knows. She closed her eyes and let it happen, and didn't open them till it was over.

"Well, I guess the cuffs can wait till we're there?" She stifled a chuckle and pulled her bracer close to her, activating a commlink.

"K1, swing the ship around, and uh... make room for one more, something a little more comfortable than usual"

And the with a click, her message had been transmitted and her attention was back to romeo.

"So, Romeo. Should we get some caf for the hyperlanes?"

That smile never left his face, it was genuine happiness and excitement he was feeling.

"Barkeep, two cafs to go, please."

He said without breaking eye contact.

"Who says things have to wait on the way there? Besides...who even thought it safe enough to put this bounty on my head? Seems a little suicidal, and a little...out of the blue. Last I checked, everyone thought I was dead, or like....gone, gone."

Their caf was ready, and Romeo excused himself quickly to receive and pay for them. Then he made his way back to his new...companion, letting his arm out some for her to take.

"Talk about it on the way there?"

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Joti giggled quietly to herself while romeo went off to get their drinks. She'd have to cuff him if he kept joking about it like that. What he said about that bounty though, it did seem a little odd. She wasn't fully aware to the extent of his power, but it seemed odd to put a bounty on a sith that, for all they knew, was dead. Now her question was, how'd his cover get blown, and would they have to worry about it in the future?

Then he came back and put his arm out for joti to take, and it was smiles again. She took him by the arm and began walking with him.

"Yeah, I'm curious how my new employer got a bounty from my previous employer. You're not a war criminal or something are you?" She chuckles

As they walked arm in arm, and spoke, something about this all seemed more like a trap rather than fate. Of course, Romeo knew better, things happened for reasons, even if the reasons seemed small. Honestly, he was more worried for Joti than himself. Romeo had dealt with plenty, but if this went deeper than just someone mad at Romeo for petty things, it could get dangerous real fast.

"As far as I know, I'm not. My only enemies could be....I dont know. I've not been in the galaxy long enough to know. This probably is more than just a bounty. This smell like a trap."

Romeo handed over her caf as he sipped on his own in thought.

"So let's say this goes exactly how we want it to...what's the next step for us in this boat that seems to get smaller and smaller? Seems soon, there'll be no room to move, and we'll be squished against one another." Romeo ended his sentence with another wink, but a smile. It was better to be positive than worry.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"We just might be" She smiles and takes her caf. She thought about it for a moment, he was right that it could be a trap, anything was possible. Maybe she'd been sent here to die, to anger romeo into pursuing them into a situation of unfavorable odds... Which meant that they'd be caught off guard when she returned with him, maybe even let them get close enough to remove him from the equation early.
With that thought, she relaxed some and directed her attention back to romeo's question.

"I'm not sure just yet. To tell the truth, I don't usually go in with a plan. Well, not a plan that covers more than the immediate anyway. I go where work and the hyperlanes take me, go with the flow"

That was joti. care free, drifting through space and experiencing all it had to offer, never looking too far back, nor ahead.

"Maybe I'll stick around after this, and we can see just how small the boat gets?" She returned the wink in kind.

Romeo was considered a tactician, and sometimes a genius. He could do multiple things at once without much struggle. Even though they were having a conversation, his mind was running through scenarios of all possibilities. Each one being planned out on how to best make it work out for the both of them, or at least her. But he did stop his mind for a moment to ponder her words. Go with the flow, sounded like him when he was much younger, and angry.

The Vahla pulled the Mandalorian in close as they walked, enjoying it while it lasted. It had been a long time since he could discuss such things with a woman whom he shared a genuine interest in. Honestly, it was a feeling Romeo would kill anyone for getting in the way of. He smiled warmly, feeling very good about it all.

"I'm not asking for strings attached, just...a chance maybe, a single moment. I wont lie to you...while I may see confident and maybe my attempts to be charming are working...I haven't really...felt like this in a long time. I'm sure you understand...living a life of constant battles, and unable to be...affectionate? I feel like it's something the soul needs, though."

Romeo chuckled for a moment.

"Sorry, I'm getting a little...too sensitive maybe. Blabbering about nonsense and what not."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"No, no. I... I understand, romeo. I really do. It's... It's been a long time" Joti leaned into it when he pulled her closer. She felt understood what him, even if it was to a lesser extent. Joti hadn't involved herself with the war, she hadn't participated in any grand battles or intrigue, but she was still a warrior, a mandalorian. Even if her battles were on a smaller scale, her losses lesser compared others of her ilk, She'd experienced enough to understand them.

"Don't be sorry. Sometimes you need to just talk to someone about it, and life's too short to be sorry about every little thing" Maybe she just being a hardass about that last bit. past experiences had changed how she viewed the world, and romeo's thoughts weren't far off. She was a younger mandalorian, angry, recklessly so at times.

"The galaxy's done us a bad turn, Both of us. I don't the details in your case, but I know it when I see it. You and I, We'll go blast this fool, remind the galaxy that we bite back, and then enjoy ourselves, enjoy the world too"

She goes from a stern expression to a soft smile, gesturing with one hand and gazing up at the neon street lights as they passed through the upper streets of nar shaddaa, watching as they were both bathed in soft golden, blue, and purple mixing hues.

Romeo nodded some more as she spoke. These were all very true statements, and he couldn't help but agree with her on every step. He had too often worried about success and protecting the galaxy from threats he truly had no business getting involved with. It had cost his family, and his life. A specific being had pulled out of the afterlife to give Romeo a second chance. He had learned to make best of this second chance.

"Oh, I like the part about enjoying ourselves. That sounds like the best part! But your right. Let's deal with this situation, and move one step at a time."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"That's the spirit! Here and now, the future can take care of itself when we get there" Not she didn't ever worry about the future, it was just... rarely so. or at least, it was rare that she didn't force herself to ignore it, worrying was just something she didn't like to acknowledge.

Eventually an empty landing pad came into view, and as they got closer, A mandalorian patrol craft approached, hovering slowly until it had touched down, and a boarding ramp descended for the party of two, steam drifting through the air under the small craft.

"Here she is! she might not look like much, but she gets the job done" Her commlink chimes, followed by a series of angry beeping as her astromech makes the ship ready for guests, even though they were supposed to be here for the bounty.

Joti just shakes her head with a slight smile. "Come on, I'll introduce you to K1, and then we can talk more about how we're gunna kill that friend of yours" She chuckles and makes her way aboard

"Yes, indeed." He replied to her first sentence.

As they made their way to an empty pad, the glory that was Mandalorian design appeared before them, slowing down to land. Romeo always did admire Mandalorian tech and design, it was always sleek but strong looking. A lot of people described Mandalorians as rugged warriors, but he found them more poetic and graceful.

Romeo followed his company into her ship, realizing his own ship was still at it's own pad. He shrugged, oh well. He was getting ready to get something new anyways. Maybe turn a Star Destroyer into a giant mobile mansion or something. The thought made him chuckle a little.

"I uh...understand droid...to an extent as well. K1 isn't going to shoot me is it?"

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"Ha! perhaps" She winked at him, as was becoming the joti\romeo tradition it seemed.

K1 rolled in to greet them, giving them a few sarcastic sounding beeps that roughly translated to [Oh joy, another meatbag to take care of]. Joti kicked at the astromech's side just enough to get it's attention.

"K1, Be a good boy and set this somewhere safe" She held out the nearly empty cup of coffee. K1 extended one claw like astromech arm and took it, rolling away quietly and dumping it out when he was sure no one was looking.
Joti could hear the coffee hit the floor and just shook her head.

"So, you do anything to piss off the first order and their goons?" It would be time to set a course for the meeting point with her previous employer, and she figured it'd be good to know a little about this bounty before she killed the contractor.

It was funny watching the two interact, cute could be a word Romeo would use to describe them. Not that he used that word very often. He was a little surprised to hear the droid dump the caf out, little droid had personality.

"Yeah, I was actively working against them once I realized how tyrannical they were. That...and I'm sure the Sith made them do it..First Order is just a bunch of pocket branches waving sticks around now."

Romeo followed Joti around and winked back at her.

"Maybe they're just angst my planet thrives while they fight for scraps."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"Yeah... that sounds about right" She scratches the back of her head. She'd failed to mention that this wasn't the first time she'd worked with them. Well, Worked with and took money from were somewhat different in her eyes but that was beside the point.

"Well, this one's eager to see you out of the picture, even if you're not actively fighting them right now"

In truth, she didn't know much about the first order, just that they'd been the unknown region's "boogiemen" for awhile, even if they weren't as old as the imperial remnants, though, they seemed like imperial remnants themselves.

"K1, chart a course for jakku. We've got a cash price to claim. There's an oil bath in it for ya, if you don't pull anything before we get there"

K1 Beeped enthusiastically and saluted joti with his one astromech arm before zipping past them and into the cockpit. soon the boarding ramp had closed and they began their ascent into orbit.

Romeo leaned back against a wall behind him, and tried relaxing a little, mainly because he hated flyiny to an extent. Smaller ships made it worse, something about having a certain amount of metal between one and the void was unnerving.

"Funny enough I don't know any order members by name, never cared to so it's a surprise for us both!"

Watching her as she commanded the Droid to take them Jakku, Romeo titled his head some. He'd never been to Jakku, that he could think of. Still having to bribe her droid was also funny.

"Hey, where's my oil bath?"

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"Now now, You can have the cuffs or the bath, not both" She gives him another wink and walks over to a durasteel cabinet, pushing a button on the wall and watching the thing slowly open, revealing a very small armoury. She was already wearing most of the equipment that would have been stored here otherwise, but her jetpack and her favorite HW-55 Multiblaster, alongside a few deactivated tracking fobs, and some basic durasteel cuffs. She picked up the multiblaster first, slinging it over her shoulder, followed the cuffs which she opened with a quick flick of the wrist and a smile.

She then turns back to romeo and shuts the cabinet behind her. "It's a good ship, but she's no millenium falcon. It'll be a little before we reach jakku. You don't have to put the cuffs on if you don't want to. Yet"

There was alot that went into one's gear and outfit, it was clear every bit of her gear played a key role in her profession. She was gearing for a war, but Romeo was certain it was gonna be overkill. He chuckled at her about the cuffs and bath, but pushed himself off the wall when she finished.

There was always this more animalistic part of him that was probably more the dark side urging his desired, his lusts. It was something he failed to work on in his self exile, what was the point.

"Oh?" He said as he took a step towards her.

"What happens if I put the cuffs on now?" He continued as he took another step towards her.

Another step once more towards Joti as his eyes locked with hers. "I wonder, what paths lay before us right now, I could imagine." Another step again and he was now standing before her, closer than they had been in the bar, nothing between but cuffs and air. Romeo leaned over to place his face closer to hers. "Do...do you trust me? Joti?"

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"The real question Is, Should I?" She grinned. She wasn't sure if she trusted herself sometimes, and yet this sith, or dark jedi, whatever he was, had found a way past her love of the hunt, gotten aboard her ship without the cuffs and was probably going to walk free after the fact.
Her toothy grin slowly faded into a subtle smirk.

Click

And the cuffs were on.
"Now I do" She winked. it was a playful gesture. A joke. He'd be able to get out if he wanted to, she'd make sure of it. She pulled a small remote from her pocket and placed it in his hand.

"That'll get you out when you're ready, you kinky fether"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom