Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Silver Jedi Healer Wanted

I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to thread with me! Sebastian has just been recovered from a wildfire on a remote planet, and the nearest place of safety was deemed the Silver Retreat on Kashyyyk. He'd arrive unconscious, burned up, and with smoke inhalation, though some attempts at fixing him up would likely have been made.

I'd prefer to write with someone who's okay with maybe a longer storyline rather than just a one off. I'm not gunning for a full blown character arc or anything, I just would prefer a slower recovery process.

Hit me up if you're interested, either here or on Discord (Silverlief#4433)

Also if you're a Silver Jedi or someone on Kashyyyk who wants to plot once he's awake, let me know :)

BB-4001A

B
Zak knows Force Heal (to his angst, since it cuts against his idealized vision of being a swol Jedi Guardian), so if you have any interest in a Silver Jedi character who is Sebastian's age being part of his recovery process, I'm happy to thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom