Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

image0.gif

* Intent: To create a planet that will be a focal point for a story line within The Jen'ari Empire

* Image Credit:
* All edits done by me
* Volcanos I
* Volcanos II
* Dead Forests
* Savage Valley
* Planet Pic

* Canon: N/A

* Links: N/A

GENERAL INFORMATION
* Planet Name: Silva
image0.gif

* Demonym: Silvanians

* Region: Outer Rim

* System Name: Silva System

* System Features: The Silva System features 3 planets and 1 Sun

* Coordinates: AJ-46
* see pic for EXACT location
image0.jpg

* Major Imports:
* Mining equipment
* Metals

* Major Exports:
* Obsidian
* Lava Crystals
* Coal
* Minerals
* Various gemstones

* Unexploited Resources: Crystals of various types that differ from lava crystals.

GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
* Gravity: Standard

* Climate: Hot, acid rain, Smokey, stormy

* Primary Terrain: Volcanic, rocky mountains, dead apocalyptic forests,

* Atmosphere: Type III due to the smoke and ash in the skies and ground causing mass amounts of carbon monoxide and Hydrogen Cyanide.

LOCATION INFORMATION
* Capital City: none

* Planetary Features: The planet is a complete wasteland of death. However there is places to visit to mine lava crystals and obsidian. But make sure you bring a breathing mask, the air very well might kill you.

* Major Locations:
✠ VOLCANOS ✠
image0.gif

image0.gif
The Volcanos are numerous and varied, created by shifting plates under ground from constant earthquakes. Most of the Volcanos are very active with a good handful erupting multiple times a day covering the planet in smoke and ash.

✠ DEAD FORESTS ✠
image0.gif
The Dead Forests are numerous and varied forests that still stand but filled with dead trees, ash, and smoke. Before the planets destruction the planet was a beautiful forest world, but now it's nothing more than a dead hazardous wasteland.

✠ DEAD VALLEYS ✠
image0.gif
The Dead Valleys are the flatest parts of the planet filled with smoke and ash and occasional acid rain. The ground is so cracked and corrupted from constant earthquakes. The ground is never stable here.

* Force Nexus (Optional): N/A

POPULATION
* Native Species: None

* Immigrated Species:
* Before Future Dominion: None
* After future dominion:
* Sith
* Zabrak
* Various others

* Population:
* Before Future Dominion: Uninhabited
* After future Dominion: Sparse

* Demographics:
* Before the future planned Jen'ari Empire Dominion is none.
* After the Future Jen'ari Empire Dominion is mainly Imperial Troopers and Nyeklas Squad.

* Primary Languages: Basic

* Culture: There is no culture here.

GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
* Government:
Before Future TJE Dominion: None
After future TJE Dominion: Magocratic/Theocratic Empire

* Affiliation:
After TJE Dominion: The Jen'ari Empire

* Wealth: Poor

* Stability: None

* Freedom & Oppression: None

MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
* Military:
After Future TJE Dominion:
* Sith Imperial Troopers
* The Nyeklas Squad
* The Jen'ari Sith Marauders
* The Dusuah Sorcerers
* The planet is militarized by various sources of the Jen'ari Empire. All have their own commanders, they help defend and protect the planet in their own way with each of their unique abilities. Outfitted with the correct weapons and armor needed for what they are designed for make them a fatal force.

* Technology:
* Before Future TJE Dominion: none
* After TJE Dominion: the only technology is what the Jen'ari Empire brings onto the planet.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Silva was once a beautiful forest temperate planet full of life and peacefully. The kind of place you'd vacation at. Many spacers would visit the planet just to enjoy the fresh air and peace and quiet. But that would all come to an end soon enough. The 400 year Darkness hit caused by the Gulag plague. The plague didn't really affect the planet as no civilization was really there besides wild life. It was in 845 ABY that the planet was plagued by a nightmare.

A massive sentient/Android sphere war machine that was created outside our galaxy by what some assume, was self created came into our galaxy and hovered over Silva. The war machine was bigger than Starkiller base once used by the First Order. A round opening appeared on the massive sphere and fired a red beam into Silva. The blast wiped out all life on the planet. It then used the beam to drill into the planet core causing various explosions that begun a chain of earthquakes and formed numerous Volcanos. The war machine produced thousands upon thousands of black triangle ships. The massive sphere then left our galaxy leaving it's created Fleet behind around the planet.

It was never answered as to what the machine was or why it destroyed the planet. The planet is now a dead wasteland with no life. It has numerous Volcanos that are constantly erupting covering the planet in ash and smoke causing mass amounts of carbon monoxide and Hydrogen Cyanide requiring all those to come to the surface of sentient life to wear a breathing mask. On top of that, the planet is constantly having earthquakes and the occasional thunder storms with Acid rain.

(After Dominion possibilities for the Future)
The Jen'ari Empire possibly discovered Silva and heard of the machine destroying the planet. Scouts assumed were sent to see the the planet, only one returned and explained the rest were destroyed by mysterious pyramid ships. The Dark Council ordered a massive military strike to destroy the ships. War broke out in orbit and on the surface......TO BE CONTINUED IN A FUTURE DOMINION.

(OOC NOTE:)
I have admin permission to say this massive machine destroyed the planet, but cannot be used in said future Dominion.

image0.png

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

As is becoming usual, sub looks good. In this instance I only have the singular comment that the blurb about "after the Dominion thread" in the historical description, as it's not history, per say, but rather an account of what WILL happen. If you want to leave that blurb in there, it recommend writing it with the assumption that the scouts have already been dispatched, and the TJE are ABOUT to visit. Otherwise, I feel like that's something that could just as easily be written about as the first post of the Dominion itself.

Otherwise, thread looks fine and I'm ready to pass it on to level two. I'll leave it open until you get back to me in case you decide to make one of those changes, and once I get a verdict from you we'll pass it on up.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

I'm going to approve this one as is, because it's right next to your starting hexes and I get not wanting to do a sub mod in a very short time for this. In the future I'm going to ask that you focus these kinds of subs on the planet as it is at time of submission, rather than on what it will be after a dominion, and then do those changes as sub mods after a dominion has been completed.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom