Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silent Hand Looking for business

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
Orn'komad looked strangely at Stardust. She didn't seem comfortable, and he was fairly certain she had just lied about mere hunger and tiredness being the cause. He still wasn't sure exactly what the deal was, but there was certainly something there.

@[member="stardust"] @[member="Rolim Crow"]

"Well guys I don't about you but I'm gonna get my gear ready and then get some rest, tomorrow is gonna be a busy day......oh yeah one more thing whose ship are we taking or are we going in separate ships either way it doesn't make a difference to me."
@[member="stardust"]
@[member="Orn'komad "]

"Okay guys we will meet at the docking bay in the morning and we will taking things from there." Adan walked out of T Digs towards his ship to get some rest and get his gear ready for tomorrow's mission.

Adan walked to the docking bay and entered his ship, zona his howlrunner came running happy to see her master, Adan gave her some raw meat he had stored in his fridge. Then he he started to gather up his gear, took all of it and laid it out on a big table, looking through it he had a sith tremor sword, three biotic charges, three pulse charges, a E17D sniper rifle and heavy blaster pistol. Then he took his rife started to take it apart and cleaning it. Later, he took a duffle bag started putting the charges into it along with his rifle. When everything was prepared he closed up his ship and went to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom