Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silent Hand Looking for business

@[member="Rolim Crow"]
@[member="stardust"]
@[member="Orn'komad "]

"I will be gone for a few days at least." Talon said as he took out several cash credit chips and set them on the table. "Contact me when the job is done and I'll meet you back here."

Talon shook the Devorian's hand before nodding to the Twi'lek and walking away.

Adan collected the credits and distributed them even among stardust, himself, and Orn'komad so 20000 a piece, that still left 20000 to be spread. "I'm going to take this twenty thousand because I have a surprise for you guys later, which will definitly benefit the silent hand in the long run. So therefore you keep what you have and you don't have to put your share into the silent hand. Does that sound fair?" Adan continued "Orn'komad can you please gather up some info on where our target's last location was and where can he possibly be now, me and stardust will get the gear we need ready, we will meet up back here tomorrow morning."
@[member="stardust"]
@Orn'komad

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
"Consider it done." Orn'komad pulled out his personal datapad and set it on a search protocol to dig up any more information, then shoved it back into his pocket. "I'll head back to my ship's computer," he said, standing. "Better chance of finding something there. I'll contact you if anything time-sensitive comes up, but otherwise, see you tomorrow." He stood, paid his tab, and walked out.

@[member="Rolim Crow"] @[member="stardust"]

Adan watched Orn'komad leave T Digs Adan whispered to himself "I like him" Adan looked towards stardust "so stardust you ready to gather up that gear, we might actually need to buy somethings, so I'll use my cut to do so." Adan stood up from the table paid his tab.
@[member="stardust"]

"Yes he did so what exactly are you hinting at?" Adan cracked a small smile. "As far as weapons go I have a sniper rifle and a sith tremor sword back at my ship. We can go look at the weapons smith see if he has anything else that we might be able to use."
@[member="stardust"]

"True stardust, but if we the silent hand are going to be a legitimate merc business we have to have integrity, the man paid us to get a job done and we have to honestly get it done, lying or cheating our customers is not a way of business, plus if he finds out that we didn't kill him we might be facing a huge problem. Honestly I don't feel like dealing with a sith it would be a pest for us in the future." Adan smiled to stardust showing he wasn't mad at her and to show her he wasn't scolding her, she had a lot to learn but she wil learn in time. "So i was actually thinking about buying some biotic charges, if we catch him on a planet we can stick them to his ship and if he decides to run set them off before he gets in, of course closing his way out that way, but if we can avoid blowing up his ship, we actually may be able to take it and sell it making even more credits."
@[member="stardust"]

Adan gave a grin "you have an answer for everything don't you?" Adan continued "Well I also had an idea to trap him inside his ship and still be able to kill him with out destroying his ship, by using pulse charges attaching them to his ship, don't get me wrong you have a good idea which I will definitly use as back up if something goes wrong but I really would prefer not turn this into a ship fight. I like you, you have that energy in you that likes to fight but you can't jump the gun on a situation some times you have no choice." Adan walked up the weapons shack, glanced at the man behind the counter "would you by any chance have biotic charges and some pulse charges" the salesman replied "come to think of it I might have some, back in my storage". The man went back to his storage, Adan could hear the man moving somethings around, some banging noises. The man replied "aha here we go I have three of each, I'm asking 85 credits a piece". Adan reached into his satchel pulled 510 credits and paid the man. Adan looked over to stardust "look around other markets for some gear we might need" Adan handed stardust 2500 credits. "Here use this." Adan counted how much he had left counted up to be 36990 credits along with the money for the surprise he had for his silent hand companions.
@[member="stardust"]

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
Orn'komad strode into his ship, disabling the security system on the way in. He hurried to the lounge terminal and connected to the HoloNet. After sending some mail to a few contacts, he began his own research.

This Ordo fellow seemed to know his way around. Finding basic information on him was easy. From there, it was a simple task to get into the registry and find his ship. Jai'galaa. Interesting name - wonder if it means anything in Mando'a. He made a mental note to check later and headed to the galley to make a cup of caf.

When he returned, the first response was waiting in his inbox. A smuggling buddy that worked in Mandalorian space claimed to know of him, and gave a warning that he was a capable fighter and renowned pilot. Orn'komad shot a message back asking him to find his armament if possible and went back to his own search.

Four hours and three pots of caf later, he was interrupted from an Imperial biography by a merc who'd just woken up on Mandalore. As a Mando herself, she was less than happy about his reasons for requesting information, but she already owed him two favors and paid one off by telling him that Ordo was making ready to leave on a hunting trip to some place called Okyaab 6. He thanked her and informed her that they'd be square if she kept his query to herself. He finished the bio - interesting, if very biased - and began research on this Okyaab place. There wasn't much - just a few farmers, mostly.

An affirmative came through from the Mandalorian contact, and the smuggler sent a short list of known equipment. Orn'komad scanned through it. Personalized Beskar, a variety of weapons... this could be interesting.

Satisfied that he'd found everything he could over the 'Net in one day - or at least until he got a response on the last message - he logged out of the terminal and reset the ship's security on the way out. He's probably be back for the night, but the need a break from the research.

Little did the rest of the silent hand members know Adan has his eyes set on a abandoned two story building that was in a pretty great shape a little fixes here and there and the silent hand could possibly have their own basis of operation as well as a bar/club for the public, making extra credit on the side. That goal is for another day though, right now assassination job waits. Adan walked around walked around looking at the gear that the markets had to offer, he came across some comlinks, "we could use these" Adan grabbed four looking at the sales man "how much you want for these?" The man replied "give me 210 for all three" Adan reached in grabbed the credits and paid the man. Adan went to find stardust to give her one of them.

@[member="stardust"]

Adan found stardust by one of the markets "hey I bought these comlinks I figured we might need them to communicate, so here's one, I'm going to give Orn'komad one. So I'm gonna go back to T Digs get a drink see if Orn'komad got any info on this guy, care to join me?"
@[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom