Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Silence*

Calen Derics

C
Would anybody be willing to RP with a Force user who can see the force differently and a vampire? If so, I'm your man..... er kid. I'm only 14 so.

Well I have two Jedi avaliable then. Gherron is on Coruscant still, and I have another who u jut made on Ruusan. She isn't exactly Jedi but she has Jedi-like beliefs. @[member="Arkian Optniumon"]

Calen Derics

C
Ether would work.

heads up, name will be changed sometime soon.
@[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Calen Derics

C
Black Phoenix said:
Can I join in as well? I promise there won't be any vampire-dead-making. Really!
Wouldn't hurt. maybe you could teach him some better hand to hand combat. (refers to Vibrosword.)

Lilith Mae Lancaster said:
How does he see the Force?
+/-Force Whisper: Instead of feeling, hearing, or seeing sparks of the force, he sees the force as shapes ranging from ghost like people, who can talk, to actual shapes, or lights floating in the air. He can still feel the force and the power that each thing has, but it is harder to do so. He more so sees different auras of the entity and determines if it is light-sided, or dark-sided.

Taken directly from my Bio. If you want me to explain more then I can. @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

Calen Derics

C
@[member="Black Phoenix"] Nope, any person who can help me survive is a friend. (if I can still trust you) so If you want to do a separate thread or with both Scarlet/one of her characters, then ether is fine with me.

EDIT: @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] More literally than figuratively. But there is a chance that I may have him delve in sorcery. (at a later date)

Black Phoenix

B
Then Phoenix it is.
Btw as long as you won't betray me and as long I can benefit from befriending you, everything will be fine.

Calen Derics

C
@[member="Black Phoenix"] Sounds good, how about the guise of you needing to kill a Vampire and you find out that its me (the young child)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom