Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silara Vantai

Status
Not open for further replies.
vxyg0l.jpg

Dossier
NAME: Silara Vantai
ALIASES: Darth Sinna, Darth Vitium
SPECIES: Sith Battlelord (Sithspawn)
RACE: Vahla
SEX: Female
SEXUALITY: Pansexual
HOME-WORLD: Sorrus (UNCONFIRMED)
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

Physical Description
EYES: Green
HAIR COLOR: Blonde
HEIGHT: 1.72 m (5'8")
WEIGHT: 55 kg (121 lbs)
SKIN COLOR/TONE: White
BODY TYPE: Athletic, Slightly Curvaceous
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Tall, blonde, and built like a something out of a fairy tale, Silara seems to appear to be what most women only enviously dream of growing up as. In reality her appearance has been significantly enhanced through multiple sessions of Sith Alchemy, although she was notably beautiful originally. Quite athletic with a proportionate amount of curves for her height, the Vahla wears piercing emerald eyes to match the glistaweb attire that she is normally found in, or rarely the pitch-black robes with red accents. At the center of the base of her sternum, presuming one would ever catch a glimpse of such a location, is the mark resembling the insignia of the old Sith Order, though the center is more of a teardrop shape than a circle. A permanent aura of the dark side radiates from her body, which was a result of her alteration into a perversion of the Vahla people as a sithspawn Battelord, though on occasion it is masked by an outside force.

Faction and Alignment
ALLEGIANCE(S): One Sith
SPECIALIZATION: Sith Magic
OCCUPATION(S): 'Dancer'
ALIGNMENT: True Evil (Neutral Evil)

Personality
Silara's personality is perhaps best described by "not having one". Rather, she wears hundreds, thousands, possibly millions of masks to hide whom she truly is. At times she is sweet, doting, and loving - the next she may be the most threatening person in the room, pressing someone to break under her influence. She is perhaps the most prepared of the intellectuals in the galaxy, her plans and plotting set in motion from her early childhood, explained only in fragments to those whom she uses as personal tools, and at times she employs such a complex and intricate form of psychological manipulation that even superiors with training of using the force for mental fortitude find her honeyed words to be too sweet to resist. Some say that without the force, Sith and Jedi alike would fall to their devices - Silara is walking proof that the force needn't be applied or relied on, although she has such an obsessive love for it that it seems to be the biggest and most often-worn mask that she wears. Her true nature? Silara the master planner is perhaps the closest to whom she truly is.

Note: The best way to describe her is written here.

Other
  • STRENGTHS
    ​Observant - Silara is highly aware of her surroundings and takes extra caution to be more consciously aware of what is going on around her.
  • Passionate - Her greatest strength is her passionate love for the dark side, which fuels her in her decisions and viewpoints.
  • Force Affinity - Born with a greater sensitivity than normal, even for force adepts, Silara has an inborn capability to learn and understand the nature of the force and its techniques, providing her with accelerated learning and a broader understanding of its mysteries.
  • Master Planner - Truly prodigious in the force and many other areas, Silara is truly intelligent - so much so that her own views on reality have warped into delusion and she has seen herself as the lover of the Dark Side. She uses this intelligent to actively and passively manipulate those around her, not only to get her way in the short term, but to enact her greatest goal.
  • Aura of Dominance - Silara has been changed into a sithspawn creation known as a Sith Battlelord, and a by-product of this was her gift in controlling and communicating with lesser sithspawn, much like a Yuuzhan Vong and their Vong-Sense but even more potent.
  • Flesh of the Battlelord - A by-product of her genetic mutation into a sithspawn, Silara's skin has become hardened and more resilient to minor cuts and bruises, able to shrug off a small steel dagger's blade as if it were made of plastic.
  • Stamina of the Battlelord - Another side-effect, a positive one, of becoming a battlelord was the enhancement of her stamina.

[*]WEAKNESSES
  • Distrustful - Perhaps to be attributed to her own complex mentality and personalities, Silara lacks any capacity to trust, the only thing she trusts in being the Dark Side.
  • Dark Purity - Silara's connection to the Dark Side, through the ritual to make her into a Sith Battlelord, has become unmistakable and cannot be hidden through normal means.
  • Emotional Masochist - An unexpected byproduct of her plotting nature and passionate love for the dark side, Silara has taken the emotion of love to be a more powerful, and dangerous, feeling than the others, including hatred. It is for this reason that she finds herself and her manipulative nature subconsciously drawn to others with the sadistic and masochistic wish to cause emotional pain on others and herself.
  • Submissive - Push her buttons in the right order and Silara will more than likely buckle. She is more inclined to behave this way when confronted by someone with considerable power and an intimidating or even terrifying aura, such as the Dark Lord of the One Sith.
  • Barren - Silara is unable to bear a child, lacking the necessary organs after a highly traumatic incident following her duel with the infamous Akure Leviathan on Empress Teta.

[*]MISCELLANEOUS SKILLS
  • Swimming
  • Club Dancing
  • Ballet
  • Ballroom Dancing
  • Flirting

[*]EQUIPMENT / BELONGINGS

[*]VEHICLES

[*]RELATIONS
  • ​Master(s)
    [member="Darth Veles"]
  • [member="Darth Mierin"]
  • [member="Darth Odium"]

[*]Living Family
  • Unknown Brother
  • [member="Maja Vern"]

[*]Slaves and Pets

[*]Lovers
  • The Dark Side
  • [member="Enigma"]

[*]​​THEMES

Force Powers
{||| ||| ||| |||}
Apprentice - Lower Knight - Upper Knight - Master
  • Telekinesis
    ​Basic {||| ||| ||| |||}
  • Advanced {||| ||| ||| ||}
  • Specialized {||| ||| |||}

[*]​Sith Alchemy {||| ||| |}
[*]Sith Magic
  • Qâzoi Kyantuska {||| ||| ||}
  • Dark Side Tendrils {||| ||| ||| ||}
  • Waves of Darkness {||| ||| ||| |}
  • Summon Fear {||| ||| |||}
  • Invoke Spirits {||| ||| |}
  • Spell of Concealment {||| ||| ||}

[*]Battle Meditation {||| ||| |||}
[*]Beast Control {||| ||| ||| ||}
[*]Force Jump {||| |||}
SENSE
  • Force Sense {||| ||| ||| |}
  • Farsight {||| ||| ||| ||}
  • Precognition {||| ||| ||}
  • Telepathy {||| ||| ||| ||}
  • Force Visions
  • Force Bond with [member="Enigma"]
  • Life Bond with [member="Maja Vern"]
CONTROL
  • Force Speed {||| ||| ||| ||}
  • Art of Movement {||| ||| |||}
  • Force Stealth {||| ||| |}
Lightsaber Combat
FORMS
  • Makashi - Form II {||| ||| ||| |}
  • Djem So - Form V {||| ||}
  • Niman - Form VI {||| ||| ||| |}
STYLES
  • Jar'Kai {||| ||| |||}
  • Trakata {||| ||| |}
History
"My life was never the same, all those years of being raised by the two who were parents to me only by blood came to an end last month. My mother was first, I killed her in her sleep, riddled her body with holes from her own blaster rifle, then crawled into bed with that dying, crying, wench, and do you know what I did next? I kissed her forehead, and told her I was done with them, with everything. In my twisted, tainted, love and hate, I embraced my dying mother and crushed her with the force. I crushed her. It took days to wash the blood off of me, and a week to get rid of the karking smell that lingered in the house. Then my father came home, the man who didn't trust me or love me. He was my guide to the dark side, he was the reason I embraced its taint, why I wished to serve it with everything I am and ever will be. He shot first.

I had walked down the stairs to greet him, my father of course, and he returned the loving smile that I had given him with a pull of a trigger. It missed. The wall beside my head was scorched, and I had fallen to the ground in fright. He called me worthless, a harlot in their own home. I guess he found out about my dark side, and perhaps the silence in the house told my bounty hunter of a father that his wife was dead. For once I felt the rage that had driven my father to beat me numerous time before in the past, and it was liberating. I fished my mother's blaster pistol from the back of my pants, where it had been tucked into, and then pushed my father into the ground with the force. It was exhilarating. I was in control, my mother was dead and my father was on the ground unable to comprehend what had just happened. I shot first."

Role-Plays
Thread Tracker
Total Threads: 44 | Completed: 27

Training Threads
Total: 3 | Completed: 2

Teaching Threads
Total: 1 | Completed: 0

Faction Threads
Total: 9 | Completed: 6

Invasion Threads
Total: 4 | Completed: 3

Dominion Threads