Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silara Kuhn

A pro

Great Char Dev -- as a fellow Charter Member of "Writer who is a monster to her Char Club" I like that you are not afraid to go full out horrible with circumstances and issues with Silara. Tragedy, to me always ends up giving up more chardev and means the most in the end.

Something to work on or like to see?

I love to see more of how her kids come into play. She has two but I haven't really seen much of them.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Hi, mom.

On a less IC note, Silara's a character that I've had the pleasure of interacting with for an extended period of time. I'm proud to have helped train her, and even more proud to have become an important character in her life.

*eyes stepfather menacingly*

Cira said:
Beat them until they rp with you.
This tactic is a proven, effective method. Simply ask [member="Aton Gyndar"]'s writer.

EDIT - Now, your character is an interesting one to say the least. I did enjoy the development phase and seeing the transition from different points.

I will agree with the statement made by [member="Cira"], I'd like to see more from the kids.

I take blame on falling apart on one thread - I apologize. However, I think you are in a good position to go forward. :)

[member="Silara"]

We never finished that one thread. It's the only thread I've directly interacted with you in.
Still not the only stuff from you that I've read.

I think one time I heard (read) you say something about you not thinking you were the best writer?... Or something? If that was the case... THEN HONEY SIT DOWN. NAO.
tumblr_inline_nle3r2mnO21t0n67w.gif

I like yer writing, bub. Very much. Your writing is quite like a fine wine (or at least how I've been told those are), aged to perfection (though you apparently aren't that old anyway), tasting just like the teardrops of angels. Each line has been crafted with what appears to be an intense amount of care, drafted together with a mesmerizing flow, pieced together like a puzzle... but when the last part is put in place, the seams disappear. It is wondrous. There are, perhaps, moments when a bit slipped away into the air (called the angel's share). A bit of a gap is left. What is left is, at worst, a tad choppy. Does that make it less splendid to read? No! Far from that! It is absolutely wondrous! Keep on going, my dear friend! I can call you friend, right? Because I usually call people darling or bub but I don't think that fits in this situation.

Uh... where was I?... Ima just gonna go back to doing whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom