Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silara /Atrophia

[member="Darth Atrophia"]
And I killed her!

<_< Well, I was instrumental in her demise!

...Okay, fine, I played a part in her downfall!

Pfft, fine, she dropped dead in front of me and I nicked her stuff afterwards.

But still!

My only judgement of your character is from the duel with [member="Corvus Raaf"] on Ord Mirit, but with that in mind I would say she's one classy lady. She has a power, courage, and guile that all Sith should aspire to.

Vengeance said:
I liked early Silara better than the later Darth Atrophia
Honestly, I did too. But it was impossible to go back to that crazy writing when she's been married, had children, and then various background things that I haven't really told people about or explored - something that will eventually be explained later on, of course (all of my characters always have something to do with another, even obscure ones like the Anzat that I write) - that sort of stabilized that craziness. I especially liked her teens, it was fun to pretend I was in a highschool-like world again, and I don't think it's really easy to portray so many emotions and feelings running through her head as a thirty year-old trying to juggle all of her problems. Felt too angst-filled after a while.

[member="Braith"] I'm just sad I didn't get much chance to write with her as from what I saw, I loved the unraveling mystery about her and watching her development. A really good character, a stand-out Sith IMO and I think you've done her - did her - very well, so well done for that.

[member="Braith"]

Yeh happened to switch off of her just when I started to pick up in activity, and I never got the chance to RP with her.

Which sucks :<

But witches are always fun! And I can't wait to see what you do with her

I never quite understood the progression. She started as this bright eyed Sith very in love with the dark side to the point of obsession. Then she became this elegent anti hero or sorts. Then got married and became, well I don't know what and died? I missed a lot somewhere.

Darth Valdra said:
I never quite understood the progression. She started as this bright eyed Sith very in love with the dark side to the point of obsession. Then she became this elegent anti hero or sorts. Then got married and became, well I don't know what and died? I missed a lot somewhere.
Silara began after a set point of development that I purposely kept obscured so that I could explore it later on - after the character was gone. She progressed into a very rigid Sith that was loyal to a fault to the dark side and the Dark Lord - whom she believed was the personification of such. Following her defeat on Kashyyk, however, she shied away from being a Sith - she was blind for around two months following this - and married and had children. She then left the galaxy at large, declared dead by the Yuuzhan Vong/Titan Industries that wanted to take advantage of the absence of Alric and Silara Kuhn to take back the company and such, and was largely unheard of for a while.

But then she returned, clearly a lot different than when she left - something which will eventually be explained - and aided the Techno Union in their invasion of Geonosis. Following that, which had been her sudden reappearance, she moved on to Ord Mirit where she dueled Corvus Raaf, the Jedi Grand Master, and claimed to be someone else (you can read the invasion because it has some minor spoilers) and dragged the Jedi into her web, which was more or less a claim of love and such (true, but not for Silara, whom was no longer relevant to her own life at this point). I suggest reading the invasion of Ziost posts that I made as her (this account being the one I had used once I swapped Lily and Silara's accounts around for ease of posting at the time), as they allude to why and how she died while dueling Valiens Nantaris and Siobhan Kerrigan.

In the end, the "Master Planner" known as Darth Vitium, Atrophia, and Silara Kuhn was used, abused, and put down by someone with much more experience and capability in the art of manipulation than her. So, while she was always written as the one in charge, she was really just a pawn throughout all of my threads. You might have noticed random voices in her head from time to time in various threads, all of which lead back to the voice that ended her life.

[member="Braith"]

Well, if I have the time that does sound like an interesting story. Bravo dearie, I commend you on such. Your....humbleness with your character is commendable. Though you rose through the board at a fast pace, you didn't let that go to your head and even let your character die as not a hero or great person, but as a pawn; which, in my book, makes for a better story. In fact, I demoted myself and took this path because of seeing I let power get to me and even though I have put hundreds of hours into Hakora, it is no fun when your character is a tank and no one wants to RP with that so I am taking a more... black king approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom