Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sigs and Art by Donatos

The Hound

T
Thanks for the super cool sig! But...If I it was a little bit...less dark. But still, great work! Did I ask for one of thesee? haha

I saw somewhere on the site you had in a earlier thread. but for some reason when I had made it and tried Pming you it wouldn't send so I just made it xD

@[member="Donatos"]
Please and thank you!

David+Draiman+DavidDraiman2.jpg

Remember this day,
For this is the day you realize there are things in the night
For this is the Day that fades to black, as you lie weeping
For this is the day you learned that monsters were real
Darth Fidelis, Sith Master, Republic Turncoat

Tattersong

T
I'd love one if you have the time and inclination, please!

Picture

Words: Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind.

Anything else I leave to your creative eye. And thanks!

Could you make something for me? I'd give you some pictures, but I really don't have any for Katar. Read her biography. Maybe you'll come up with something cool? :)
@[member="Donatos"]

Hi everyone, for those requesting sigs or any artwork I would like for them to leave a bit more of either a description and or images they'd like me to possibly use. Just to give me something a little more to work with to help make an awesome design!

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Text at top of page: Synlidwirh the Sithspawn Jedi Master
Text at center of page:
Darkness strikes to blind the strong
But Faith will guide our swords
Loyal hearts we'll stand as one
And fight with shields of Hope
Left of sign: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnc2xveDOA1qanra0o1_500.jpg
Right of sig: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Gxpl-uuY8iU/T3qiOEj1ghI/AAAAAAAAChQ/yvWUpamJThM/s1600/David+Boreanaz+as+Angel+on+Buffy+the+Vampire+Slayer+Becoming+Part+2+2.png
Change the sword into a pale blue blade

Perhaps I should have mentioned, asking with a please as well to go with these requests lol reading the lists I feel like Santa Clause reading letters from kids who want new game stations now! ;) I will try to go in order and will tag those who I finish and or tag them a link to my upcoming deviantart page for them to simply use.

Lord Ghoul

L
Your art is phenomenal. I would love to see what you can do with Mikhail, reflecting his personality (personality:
Snarky and a bit sadisistic, Mikhail Shorn enjoys playing with the emotions of others. He is amoral almost to the point of sociopathy. His self-confidence and charm are often used in a seductive manner. He is passionate, often acting out of impulse. Despite all this, self-destructiveness seems to be his constant theme, perhaps due to a suppressed self-loathing and loneliness.
) in the signature. I give you free reign! (obviously if you'd rather me select specific stuff I can do that, since I know it's a lot of work, but I'm curious to see what you could do without any 'restrictions' so to speak).

Possible Quotes: "Heart, what heart?", "Getting by with my Wicked Ways", "Wicked Ways", "Lord of Chaos", or something you come up with.
Possible Themes: Ice, Darkness, Smoke

PRETTY PLEASE *bats eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom