Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empire of the Lost

A coalition of former Imperials and displaced refugees based in the Lianna system rallying behind the idea of establishing an empire to secure peace and order for their people, noted for their realpolitik attitude and flexible internal affairs.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Signups and Getting to Know You!

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
Your character name: Amiggie "Ami" Luith

Your character biography link:
Here

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Ami is a woman who loves to fight. Anything involving Stormtroopers and big battles will be awesome for her. Also, some teambuilding storylines where I can further develop her character!

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see
here): Reactive, but open to anything!

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): Moderate

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No. Sure! Why not?

What rank would you like? (See:
here and here). Imperial Army: Corporal

I'm not too sure what all the ranks specifically mean! Whatever a fresh faced graduate of the academy would be.

Your character name: vivian thretis

Your character biography link: here

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: character development, combat, team building,

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): proactive, reactive

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): moderate - slow

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Maybe/yes

What rank would you like? (See: here and here). Chief in nisb or major in army

All of you are added and assigned the Imperial role on the Discord :)

Your character name: Myri Dara

LINK

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Myri is looking to support an organization that will bring order to the galaxy. She would be heavily involved in policing actions and threat assessment.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): I see the value in all types depending on the story being told. Social RPs should always be as much Chaos as possible. Combat/mission based RP I tend to be a bit more reactive.

Your preferred posting speed moderate, activity will ebb and flow unfortunately.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Maybe, just getting back into Star Wars and figuring out how much time I can spend. So short term probably no, long term would be a possibility.

What rank would you like? I would say NISB Jr. Agent

Aculia Voland

Your character name: Myri Dara

LINK

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Myri is looking to support an organization that will bring order to the galaxy. She would be heavily involved in policing actions and threat assessment.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): I see the value in all types depending on the story being told. Social RPs should always be as much Chaos as possible. Combat/mission based RP I tend to be a bit more reactive.

Your preferred posting speed moderate, activity will ebb and flow unfortunately.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Maybe, just getting back into Star Wars and figuring out how much time I can spend. So short term probably no, long term would be a possibility.

What rank would you like? I would say NISB Jr. Agent
Added

Your character name: Jovdev Coypin

Bio WIP will be adding definition to be EotL specific

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in:
Politics and fleeting

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here):
Reactive mostly I would say in a story that I am not leading, but can adapt to other types.

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low):
Moderate. I work weekends so slow to absent most weekends, but responsive throughout the week.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?:
Maybe

What rank would you like? (See: here and here).
Governor or Lt Gov and min ranking of Commodore in the Navy

Name: Traxis "Trax" Targem

Bio: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/imperial-captain-traxis-trax-targem.177380/#post-2295782

What I would like to see: I would prefer mainly small-scale PvE naval work or small group PvP engagements, and over time I'd like Traxis to graduate to commanding a larger ship but still focusing on a small battlegroup. (personal favorite would be an Interdictor Star Destroyer, also have ideas for a custom carrier)

Preferred RP: Reactive, Proactive

Preferred posting speed: moderate, low

Would I like to help run the faction?: No

What rank would I like?: Captain in the Imperial Navy

Your character name: Felix Von Braun

Your character biography link: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/felix-von-braun.177503/

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: character development, combat, team building,

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Reactive and Proactive

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): low to moderate

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: No sorry still getting my feet wet

What rank would you like? (See: here and here). Assorted Imperial Citizenry: Mercenary

Your character name: Sycamore Warrey

Right here!

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in:
Currently I'm simply interest with getting back into the swing of things here on Star Wars Chaos! I'm not picky when it comes to expected outcomes for this character or threads for the most part. Let me toss him into the midst of it and see which way the wind blows!

Reactive/Proactive/Loose

Moderate

Ehhhh..mayhaps. Definitely maybe.

What rank would you like? (See: here and here). New Imperial Security Bureau -
Special Agent/Agent. Possibly Junior Agent until after Sycamore learns the ropes of this Empire, gets a better feel for everything. Give him something to work towards.

Aculia Voland

Your character biography link: Right here!

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Currently I'm simply interest with getting back into the swing of things here on Star Wars Chaos! I'm not picky when it comes to expected outcomes for this character or threads for the most part. Let me toss him into the midst of it and see which way the wind blows!

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Reactive/Proactive/Loose

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Ehhhh..mayhaps. Definitely maybe.

What rank would you like? (See: here and here). New Imperial Security Bureau - Special Agent/Agent. Possibly Junior Agent until after Sycamore learns the ropes of this Empire, gets a better feel for everything. Give him something to work towards.

Welcome aboard!

Your character name: Colton Renfro Code name Cipher 7

Your character biography link:https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/colton-renfro-aka-cipher-7.177682/

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Espionage, intel gathering, and assassination

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) :proactive

Your preferred posting speed is moderate,

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes

What rank would you like? Special agent

Your character name: Owlen Carver

I'm interested in doing some sci-fi military RP wherever possible, coordinating ground battles and raids and the like. I'm also very interested in being someone's attack dog - preferably a higher ranking political official or someone like that. This character is fundamentally built to be a henchman... so if anyone needs one, hit me up and I'll be glad to tag along.

Anything but total Chaos. Having GMs is fun and helps the story flow.

Low-Moderate, I'm getting back into the game a bit but I have a pretty good amount of free time too.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No.
Maybe in the future once I see how its going.

What rank would you like? (See: here and here):
Aiming for Colonel in the Imperial Army. Like I mentioned, I'd like to do some military RP and being able to control a unit would be ideal for that - to my knowledge the command of most brigade-level units begins at Colonel so that's what I'm shooting for. Plus, it's a really cool-sounding rank, right?

Aculia Voland

Your character name: Owlen Carver

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: I'm interested in doing some sci-fi military RP wherever possible, coordinating ground battles and raids and the like. I'm also very interested in being someone's attack dog - preferably a higher ranking political official or someone like that. This character is fundamentally built to be a henchman... so if anyone needs one, hit me up and I'll be glad to tag along.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Anything but total Chaos. Having GMs is fun and helps the story flow.

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): Low-Moderate, I'm getting back into the game a bit but I have a pretty good amount of free time too.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No. Maybe in the future once I see how its going.

What rank would you like? (See: here and here): Aiming for Colonel in the Imperial Army. Like I mentioned, I'd like to do some military RP and being able to control a unit would be ideal for that - to my knowledge the command of most brigade-level units begins at Colonel so that's what I'm shooting for. Plus, it's a really cool-sounding rank, right?
Your character name: Colton Renfro Code name Cipher 7

Your character biography link:https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/colton-renfro-aka-cipher-7.177682/

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Espionage, intel gathering, and assassination

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) :proactive

Your preferred posting speed is moderate,

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes

What rank would you like? Special agent

Added and granted your ranks :)

Argen Vance

A
Your character name: Argen Vance

Your character biography link: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/argen-vance.178295/

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Coordinate with ISB personnel for joint Intelligence operations.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Proactive, but can function in all roleplaying styles.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No. Maybe

What rank would you like? (See: here and here). Captain in Naval Intelligence

Aculia Voland

Your character name: Argen Vance

Your character biography link: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/argen-vance.178295/

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Coordinate with ISB personnel for joint Intelligence operations.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Proactive, but can function in all roleplaying styles.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No. Maybe

What rank would you like? (See: here and here). Captain in Naval Intelligence

Added!

Loyal Servant of the Empire
Your character name: Sergan Vanori

Your character biography link: Here!

Plenty of Combat and anything to do with the Navy, any political shenanigans would also be a welcome change!

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): All types work for me!

Moderate-Low, really it's a week-by-week thing but I can squeeze in a post or two just about every day!

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No.
Yes!

What rank would you like? (See: here and here).
Admiral, Captain, or Commander, in order of preference!

Last edited:
Second King of The Elysium Empire
Name: Rex Valhoun

Bio

Goal: It's...complicated?

RP Type: Reactive (great system, Aculia!)

Posting speed: Low-moderate

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes.

Desired Rank?: Hmmm. I'm an ex-King of The Elysium Imperium (Empire) that has spent the last x-amount of years in The Wilderness. I don't know if I should be a trainee or a Moff xD

Your character name: Maldor Mecetti

Your character biography link: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/maldor-mecetti.177996/

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Maldor would like to be involved in Political threads, naval engagements, and planetary/sector invasions or defense.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Proactive/Loose

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No. Yes

What rank would you like? (See: here and here). Moff and/or Admiral if these roles can be both held.

Special Note: Maldor Mecetti was the Galactic Alliance Senator of Obulette and heir to House Mecetti in the Mecetti province. After being brought up on charges in GA space related to trafficking in Sith artifacts, he stole five ships from the Obulette shipyards and defected to the Empire of the Lost, after an encouraging correspondence with Nimian Totan Nimian Totan .

Last edited:
(Character relaunch!)

Your character biography link: Right here!

Currently I'm simply interest with getting back into the swing of things here on Star Wars Chaos! I'm not picky when it comes to expected outcomes for this character or threads for the most part. Let me toss him into the midst of it and see which way the wind blows!

Reactive/Proactive/Loose

Moderate

Due to time constraints at this time, unfortunately no.

What rank would you like? (See: here and here). Imperial Crusaders - Knight

Your character name: Nilin

Your character biography link: Here

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Uh just some Inquisitior stuff, I mean I'm open to a lot of stuff though. Just wanna get used to doing RP again so, maybe develop Nilin a bit along the way and find her voice or something like that. But definitely down for some shenanigans too.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Loose / Proactive

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): Moderate, I know I wanna say fast but if I do I'm gonna suddenly disappear for a few days right when I get ready to be fast.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Maybe

What rank would you like? (See: here and here): Inquisitior, let's go

Will Smash Heads for Beer
Your character name: Nilin

Your character biography link: Here

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Uh just some Inquisitior stuff, I mean I'm open to a lot of stuff though. Just wanna get used to doing RP again so, maybe develop Nilin a bit along the way and find her voice or something like that. But definitely down for some shenanigans too.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Loose / Proactive

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): Moderate, I know I wanna say fast but if I do I'm gonna suddenly disappear for a few days right when I get ready to be fast.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Maybe

What rank would you like? (See: here and here): Inquisitior, let's go

Already signed you up! Welcome aboard! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom