Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empire of the Lost

A coalition of former Imperials and displaced refugees based in the Lianna system rallying behind the idea of establishing an empire to secure peace and order for their people, noted for their realpolitik attitude and flexible internal affairs.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Signups and Getting to Know You!

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
Your character name:

Your character biography link:

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in:

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here):

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low):

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No.

What rank would you like? (See: here and here).

Last edited:
Your character name: Aziraphale

Your character biography link: tba

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in:

Act as a force of Conflict and antagonism for fun.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here):
Proactive

Varies on day today typically Fast / Moderate

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No.
Yes I can assist ~

Your character name: Jegy Sesara

Here

Exploring his potential inner demons, how it starts to emerge once more into his old life. All the while having to grasp the concept that he had outlived so many, that his role may not be entirely done in the galaxy. Brining back a sense of honor in his position, rooting out corruption and start the overall training of new operatives or force users in the Empire of the Lost. Lastly, while in combat threads he is still able, I want him to start understanding that he has started to finally lose his edge with his body, mind and soul. The best role for him, is to prepare others for the dangers ahead and to ensure the security of the Empire of the Lost.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s):
Proactive, Chaos

Moderate (I take my Time)

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?:
Maybe

What rank would you like?:
Bureau Chief or Director. Former is more likely given his experience while Director be for the reason "Who Else is There?" problem. In other words, Bureau Chief to give him a working job that he already can excel at in Intelligence, Force Sensitive Security...or keep him more in the political and overall spectrum of the Imperial Security Bureau to keep the peace and loyalty as the Director to ensure rooted out corruption and disloyalty.

Aculia Voland Aculia Voland

Aculia Voland

Your character name: Jegy Sesara

Your character biography link: Here

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Exploring his potential inner demons, how it starts to emerge once more into his old life. All the while having to grasp the concept that he had outlived so many, that his role may not be entirely done in the galaxy. Brining back a sense of honor in his position, rooting out corruption and start the overall training of new operatives or force users in the Empire of the Lost. Lastly, while in combat threads he is still able, I want him to start understanding that he has started to finally lose his edge with his body, mind and soul. The best role for him, is to prepare others for the dangers ahead and to ensure the security of the Empire of the Lost.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s): Proactive, Chaos

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): Moderate (I take my Time)

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Maybe

What rank would you like?: Bureau Chief or Director. Former is more likely given his experience while Director be for the reason "Who Else is There?" problem. In other words, Bureau Chief to give him a working job that he already can excel at in Intelligence, Force Sensitive Security...or keep him more in the political and overall spectrum of the Imperial Security Bureau to keep the peace and loyalty as the Director to ensure rooted out corruption and disloyalty.

Aculia Voland Aculia Voland

We'll give him Bureau Chief for now so he has something to work towards and is in line with his experience! A higher rank isn't necessarily better, it's just different!

Your character name: Valerian Draak

Valerian Draak

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: To establish a new reputation of inquisitors, and as one of the dark siders find his place in the galaxy. He also hopes to restore the ideals of Palpatine’s Empire once more in trying to bring a more authoritarian rule as perhaps a key hardliner. Hoping to also slowly climb up the political ladder while carrying out missions for the empire, and dealing with its enemies from within and without. Exploring himself as a dark sider but not quite a Sith.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) : Proactive, Chaos

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): Moderate

What rank would you like? Whatever you feel would fit an Inquisitor.

Aculia Voland

Your character name: Valerian Draak

Valerian Draak

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: To establish a new reputation of inquisitors, and as one of the dark siders find his place in the galaxy. He also hopes to restore the ideals of Palpatine’s Empire once more in trying to bring a more authoritarian rule as perhaps a key hardliner. Hoping to also slowly climb up the political ladder while carrying out missions for the empire, and dealing with its enemies from within and without. Exploring himself as a dark sider but not quite a Sith.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) : Proactive, Chaos

What rank would you like? Whatever you feel would fit an Inquisitor.

Added as a special agent! Make sure to hit the join button for the faction.

Your character name: Tibera Jessen

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: A place of safety from pirates and bounty hunters. Beyond that, steady flow of credits and a sense of belonging. Also looking for a purpose beyond the constant chasing of credits. Learning about the Empire and it's history would be a plus for sure. Not opposed to joining the regular imperial army as either command staff or a frontline trooper. Out of Character I'd like to see the faction get bigger and write some fun stories, maybe even make some friends.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s): Proactive or loose

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): moderate, I have a good amount of free time.

What rank would you like?: Mercenary or Corporal.

Aculia Voland

Your character name: Tibera Jessen

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: A place of safety from pirates and bounty hunters. Beyond that, steady flow of credits and a sense of belonging. Also looking for a purpose beyond the constant chasing of credits. Learning about the Empire and it's history would be a plus for sure. Not opposed to joining the regular imperial army as either command staff or a frontline trooper. Out of Character I'd like to see the faction get bigger and write some fun stories, maybe even make some friends.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s): Proactive or loose

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): moderate, I have a good amount of free time.

What rank would you like?: Mercenary or Corporal.

Added as a Corporal for now!

Your character name: Katherin DuPorcelen

HERE

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Considering this is an Imperial faction, and Katherin's history with the EE, I think the character will mesh well.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Worldbuilding, Politics, and a fair bit of combat here and there (in general terms). The specified type would likely be Reactive, Proactive, and Loose. I like a fair bit of structure to go off of. Helps with muse if given a prompt.

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): Moderate. I am somewhat busy irl, and will be present in only a few threads at a time. However, my activity will be consistent most of the time.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: No. I am happy to be important-ish IC, but OOC I will be happy as "one of the guys".

What rank would you like? (See: here and here): Under the EE, Katherin was a Rear Admiral and Baroness. With this, her position as a Rear Admiral transfers over well. She can also be regarded as a CEO for her company that will open a location in this group's territory. However, due to her only having a landed title over Lotho Minor, and nothing here, no such ranking will be necessary unless she is granted that position/title.

Aculia Voland

Your character name: Katherin DuPorcelen

HERE

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Considering this is an Imperial faction, and Katherin's history with the EE, I think the character will mesh well.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Worldbuilding, Politics, and a fair bit of combat here and there (in general terms). The specified type would likely be Reactive, Proactive, and Loose. I like a fair bit of structure to go off of. Helps with muse if given a prompt.

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): Moderate. I am somewhat busy irl, and will be present in only a few threads at a time. However, my activity will be consistent most of the time.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: No. I am happy to be important-ish IC, but OOC I will be happy as "one of the guys".

What rank would you like? (See: here and here): Under the EE, Katherin was a Rear Admiral and Baroness. With this, her position as a Rear Admiral transfers over well. She can also be regarded as a CEO for her company that will open a location in this group's territory. However, due to her only having a landed title over Lotho Minor, and nothing here, no such ranking will be necessary unless she is granted that position/title.

Excellent! We always need more people with fleet experience! Added as a Rear Admiral, and we could maybe have Lotho Minor as a resupply base/outpost in the future :)

Your character name: Darth Angmar (Yuri Mavrick)

Right Here

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: A little bit of everything, I really don't mind

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see
here): Proactive

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): fast-moderate

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No. Maybe...I guess

What rank would you like? (See:
here and here). I would like to be a part of the NISB, Due for backstories reasons. I would like to be pretty high up such as Chief, or assistant bureau Chief. But due to me being a new comer I would be happy with anything

Aculia Voland

Your character name: Darth Angmar (Yuri Mavrick)

Right Here

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: A little bit of everything, I really don't mind

here): Proactive

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): fast-moderate

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No. Maybe...I guess

here and here). I would like to be a part of the NISB, Due for backstories reasons. I would like to be pretty high up such as Chief, or assistant bureau Chief. But due to me being a new comer I would be happy with anything

I'll put you as a Special Agent for now, and you can work and be mentored by Jegy which will help both you and him out a lot :)

Your character name: Taika Yukan (TK-115)

Your character biography link: HERE

Combat rp, interpersonal character development between comrades, Star Wars through the eyes of the common (wo)man! sometimes worldbuilding and perhaps exploration of a "noble hearted" stormtrooper

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Reactive or proactive

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): Moderate, though I can play rapid fire on someweekends

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: No. (burnt out by previous factions :c)

What rank would you like? Private, Imperial Army Stormtrooper corps. Though i'd like to consider promotions if they fit future character arcs, watching as Taika slowly becomes a better soldier <3

Last edited:

Aculia Voland

Your character name: Taika Yukan (TK-115)

Your character biography link: WIP

Combat rp, interpersonal character development between comrades, Star Wars through the eyes of the common (wo)man! sometimes worldbuilding and perhaps exploration of a "noble hearted" stormtrooper

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Reactive or proactive

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): Moderate, though I can play rapid fire on someweekends

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: No. (burnt out by previous factions :c)

What rank would you like? Private, Imperial Army Stormtrooper corps. Though i'd like to consider promotions if they fit future character arcs, watching as Taika slowly becomes a better soldier <3

Welcome aboard TK-115 and added :)

Your character name: Bella

Your character biography link: Bella

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Fleeting, dogfighting, and anything to do with writing starfighter stuff! I also want to find more social stuff for this character, to give her a bit more development outside of just being a pilot.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Loose, but really any of those work!

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: No

What rank would you like?: Are there Starfighter Corps ranks available? I have Bella listed as a Flight Captain in her bio (a rank which was "carried over" from her prior experience in the Eternal Navy). That said, if it's just Navy ranks, I think she works best as a Lieutenant Commander.
IMP_divider_shadowed_alt.png
Your character name: Priscilla

Your character biography link: Priscilla - TK-666

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Lots of combat roleplay! Just want to get this girl out into the fray to see what happens!

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): Loose, but really any of those work!

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: No

What rank would you like?: Private in the Imperial Army!

Last edited:
Will Smash Heads for Beer
Your character name: Amiggie "Ami" Luith

Here

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: Ami is a woman who loves to fight. Anything involving Stormtroopers and big battles will be awesome for her. Also, some teambuilding storylines where I can further develop her character!

here): Reactive, but open to anything!

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Yes/Maybe/No. Sure! Why not?

here and here). Imperial Army: Corporal

Your character name: DS-435-2 or Darj'en'nulipo (Jenn)

Your character biography link: Here!

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: I'm just here to see what kind of stories I can get into as a tie pilot.

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): All of em, I'm really not picky.

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): There is no one faster.

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: No, not as a member of this faction anyway. I am always up for helping to coordinate with the GA though!

What rank would you like? (See: here and here). I'm not too sure what all the ranks specifically mean! Whatever a fresh faced graduate of the academy would be.

Last edited:

Vivian thretis

V
Your character name: vivian thretis

Your character biography link: here

What you'd like out of the faction for your character/story types you're interested in: character development, combat, team building,

Your preferred roleplaying type(s) (see here): proactive, reactive

Your preferred posting speed (fast, moderate, low): moderate - slow

Would you like to help coordinate/run the faction?: Maybe/yes

What rank would you like? (See: here and here). Chief in nisb or major in army

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom