Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign of the Signature

Alatar Istari

A
Hello Chaos!​
I realize now that people I've made signatures for are really happy with them so I thought I'd share my creativity with you all! I make picture signatures and gif signatures, and while I haven't found a way to merge them just yet, I'm sure I'll find a way soon! You can request through this thread or by posting in the Art and Design section and I'll make sure to finnish them as soon as possible. I've given a few sample signatures down below in the spoilers that I've recently made to give you the gist of how I make my threads. I love making signatures and avatars, so hit me with your best shot!​
Template:
Art: Avi? Sig? both?
Name: On it or not?
Images: Links to the jpg,png,etc. are best or put the pictures in a spoiler
Effects: Photos joined?
Text: Optional
C3340506-1446263306188219large.jpg
C3340506-1446262645240754large.jpg
C3340506-1446256334973807large.jpg

I'd love something with Eralam that somehow combines my profile picture with the header image on my profile page and the following quote:

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms." -Robert Heinlein
If you can make that happen, I will love you forever and ever.

[member="Alatar Istari"]

Alatar Istari

A
[member="Eralam"]

Could you PM or give me the header image? Then I can get it done within the next oh five minutes or so.

Alatar Istari

A
[member="Eralam"]

I'm so sorry it took so long! I fell asleep at my computer, but here's your sig. If anything doesn't appeal please tell me and I'll fix it right away!

C3340506-1446377131730777large.jpg

Could you please make me 1? I have a qutoe could you put that in it? If you think of anything better please put it on it my profil pic looks a lot like how I would want it if there is anything better please do that!

Would be very much appreciated if you did this!

Alatar Istari

A
[member="Ace Light"]

Sure, but I need the images you want. I would suggest using the template I've made so I can get these done quickly and efficiently.

Alatar Istari said:
[member="Eralam"]

I'm so sorry it took so long! I fell asleep at my computer, but here's your sig. If anything doesn't appeal please tell me and I'll fix it right away!

C3340506-1446377131730777large.jpg
Looks great! The only thing is the blade color seems to be, um, red.

Alatar Istari

A
Eralam said:
Looks great! The only thing is the blade color seems to be, um, red.
*looks at picture again* Oh no! One second!

[member="Ace Light"]
Yes it'll take a bit but I should have it done soon.

Arjant Clevenger

A
[member="Alatar Istari"]

Art: Sig
Name: Yes, please
Effects:
Text: No destination

Reason why I didn't fill out the other two details of the template is because I can't find any good images, lol. All I can say is surprise me.

Alatar Istari

A
[member="Eralam"]

C3340506-1446499814272626large.jpg

Here I'm so sorry!

[member="Ace Light"]
I gave you two options to pick from here.
C3340506-1446506843132480large.jpg
with text
C3340506-1446506528804035large.jpg
without text

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom