Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sig Request

Hello friends! I'm looking for an artist to help me with what I hope is a not-too-complex sig request.

If possible, I would love to have this image in the middle, cropped around the character, with this one on the left side of it, and this one on the right, with the first separating them both.

I have included some extra room on the left picture where you can place the middle picture, and cropped the pictures so they have the same height to ideally make things easier.

If the artist would prefer, I can also include just the base pictures of all three and let you run with it yourself.

If possible, I would also like for the words "Until there is Justice." Artist's choice of font/border/effects.

I am willing to provide some small compensation to an artist willing to put their time into this, and would be greatly appreciative to anyone who attempts to take up the task! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom